Comparing Clinics

2005CFmom

Super Moderator
We may have to be switching clinics in the near future and was wondering if anyone has personal information about either of these clinics. If someone has had experience with both that would be wonderful if you would share what you felt about them.

I have looked at the care center date at CFF.org. Rady's seems to have better numbers, but I know that is not always the whole story.

Anyway, any input would be welcome. And feel free to PM me if you don't feel comfortable posting your comments.

2005CFmom

Super Moderator
We may have to be switching clinics in the near future and was wondering if anyone has personal information about either of these clinics. If someone has had experience with both that would be wonderful if you would share what you felt about them.

I have looked at the care center date at CFF.org. Rady's seems to have better numbers, but I know that is not always the whole story.

Anyway, any input would be welcome. And feel free to PM me if you don't feel comfortable posting your comments.

2005CFmom

Super Moderator

2005CFmom

Super Moderator

2005CFmom

Super Moderator
<br />
<br />I have looked at the care center date at CFF.org. Rady's seems to have better numbers, but I know that is not always the whole story.
<br />
<br />Anyway, any input would be welcome. And feel free to PM me if you don't feel comfortable posting your comments.
<br />

J

juls

We went to LL when the girls were first diagnosed. We don't go there anymore, I will send you a PM with more info.

J

juls

We went to LL when the girls were first diagnosed. We don't go there anymore, I will send you a PM with more info.

J

juls

J

juls

J

juls

TestifyToLove

We just transferred M out of LL when we brought him East for the purposes of adoption.

Let's just say once we finalize his adoption, we will be doing SEVERAL things to see changes at LL. I've come to the conclusion that LL is the equivelent of Grady Memorial in Atlanta, Cook County in Chicago and every other public city hospital where the poor go to die and those with health insurance avoid like the plague.

If you want to know more, and there is LOTS I could tell you, 6 years worth of lots, PM me. I can't make waves until we get the adoption finalized. But, I most certainly will be once he's legally ours and no longer a ward of the state of CA.

TestifyToLove

We just transferred M out of LL when we brought him East for the purposes of adoption.

Let's just say once we finalize his adoption, we will be doing SEVERAL things to see changes at LL. I've come to the conclusion that LL is the equivelent of Grady Memorial in Atlanta, Cook County in Chicago and every other public city hospital where the poor go to die and those with health insurance avoid like the plague.

If you want to know more, and there is LOTS I could tell you, 6 years worth of lots, PM me. I can't make waves until we get the adoption finalized. But, I most certainly will be once he's legally ours and no longer a ward of the state of CA.

TestifyToLove

TestifyToLove

TestifyToLove

<br />
<br />Let's just say once we finalize his adoption, we will be doing SEVERAL things to see changes at LL. I've come to the conclusion that LL is the equivelent of Grady Memorial in Atlanta, Cook County in Chicago and every other public city hospital where the poor go to die and those with health insurance avoid like the plague.
<br />
<br />If you want to know more, and there is LOTS I could tell you, 6 years worth of lots, PM me. I can't make waves until we get the adoption finalized. But, I most certainly will be once he's legally ours and no longer a ward of the state of CA.