Diagnosed age.

aleeesadarling

I was diagnosed at 9mos. CF is a spectrum disease, and some have it on different levels on others. In this case I believe that if you have it very mildly, you can go through years without identifying it.

aleeesadarling

I was diagnosed at 9mos. CF is a spectrum disease, and some have it on different levels on others. In this case I believe that if you have it very mildly, you can go through years without identifying it.

aleeesadarling

aleeesadarling

aleeesadarling