enzyme problems? or other?

so ive been taking creon for a couple years now.
and recently in the past 2 months ive been having problems.
i would take 3capsules of 24 with meals and i had greasy stool.
so i went up to 4capsules and was fine but noticed i had problems with going to the bathroom.
now im taking 2capsules with meals and ive noticed that i am GAINING weight and eating a lot less than i used to. BUT im having constipation issues but i am going once a day and feeling like im full all the time as well as bloating.
ughh!! so frustrating.

problem with creon?
maybe having bowel problems period?
i have no idea.
ive been trying to get ahold of my dr. but every time he tries to call me im either working or in class.
:[

and recently in the past 2 months ive been having problems.
i would take 3capsules of 24 with meals and i had greasy stool.
so i went up to 4capsules and was fine but noticed i had problems with going to the bathroom.
now im taking 2capsules with meals and ive noticed that i am GAINING weight and eating a lot less than i used to. BUT im having constipation issues but i am going once a day and feeling like im full all the time as well as bloating.
ughh!! so frustrating.

problem with creon?
maybe having bowel problems period?
i have no idea.
ive been trying to get ahold of my dr. but every time he tries to call me im either working or in class.

<br />and recently in the past 2 months ive been having problems.
<br />i would take 3capsules of 24 with meals and i had greasy stool.
<br />so i went up to 4capsules and was fine but noticed i had problems with going to the bathroom.
<br />now im taking 2capsules with meals and ive noticed that i am GAINING weight and eating a lot less than i used to. BUT im having constipation issues but i am going once a day and feeling like im full all the time as well as bloating.
<br />ughh!! so frustrating.
<br />
<br />problem with creon?
<br />maybe having bowel problems period?
<br />i have no idea.
<br />ive been trying to get ahold of my dr. but every time he tries to call me im either working or in class.
<br />:[

AimeeSue82

Maybe you have some kind of blockage. Try drinking some magnesium citrate (from the drug store- super cheap) to clean out your system. Make sure you have plenty of free time- it's supposed to make you poop a lot! My dr described it to me as a "system reset". Basically you clean out all of your bowels in case of blockage or anything that's not coming out and start all over from empty.

~Aimee, 28 CF w/ PA & MRSA

AimeeSue82

Maybe you have some kind of blockage. Try drinking some magnesium citrate (from the drug store- super cheap) to clean out your system. Make sure you have plenty of free time- it's supposed to make you poop a lot! My dr described it to me as a "system reset". Basically you clean out all of your bowels in case of blockage or anything that's not coming out and start all over from empty.

~Aimee, 28 CF w/ PA & MRSA

AimeeSue82

<br />
<br />~Aimee, 28 CF w/ PA & MRSA

aimee! i took the stuff the entire bottle but NOTHING.
i told my dr and he just suggested starting a regimine of miralax.
which i had been taking and it doesnt seem to work! :[
ughhh.
i will honestly take just about anything at this point.
aand ive been a little gassy.
:/
lsdkjflakdsjf sooo frustrating!!

i told my dr and he just suggested starting a regimine of miralax.
which i had been taking and it doesnt seem to work! :[
ughhh.
i will honestly take just about anything at this point.
aand ive been a little gassy.
:/
lsdkjflakdsjf sooo frustrating!!

<br />:[
<br />i told my dr and he just suggested starting a regimine of miralax.
<br />which i had been taking and it doesnt seem to work! :[
<br />ughhh.
<br />i will honestly take just about anything at this point.
<br />aand ive been a little gassy.
<br />:/
<br />lsdkjflakdsjf sooo frustrating!!