female question.

gaaahhh.
it seems like every single time im on abx i always get a yeast infection!!
and not to mention since i do have cfrd im at higher risk anyways.
it seems like it happens a lot more often than it should.
do any other have this problem.
is there any way to prevent this from happening?
ANY info appreciated.
thanks.

gaaahhh.
it seems like every single time im on abx i always get a yeast infection!!
and not to mention since i do have cfrd im at higher risk anyways.
it seems like it happens a lot more often than it should.
do any other have this problem.
is there any way to prevent this from happening?
ANY info appreciated.
thanks.

gaaahhh.
<br />it seems like every single time im on abx i always get a yeast infection!!
<br />and not to mention since i do have cfrd im at higher risk anyways.
<br />it seems like it happens a lot more often than it should.
<br />do any other have this problem.
<br />is there any way to prevent this from happening?
<br />ANY info appreciated.
<br />thanks.

Jeana

I seem to get continuous yeast infections since I'm on Azithromycin. I don't have a solution for this, but I keep a tube of Teraconazole handy and a prescription ready to fill.

Jeana

I seem to get continuous yeast infections since I'm on Azithromycin. I don't have a solution for this, but I keep a tube of Teraconazole handy and a prescription ready to fill.

Jeana

AimeeSue82

I am on Zithromycin all the time and suffer with this problem too. I take acidophilus every day to replace the good bacteria that Zithro kills. It seems to help and I've never heard anything bad about taking it long term.

~Aimee, 27 CF PA & MRSA

AimeeSue82

I am on Zithromycin all the time and suffer with this problem too. I take acidophilus every day to replace the good bacteria that Zithro kills. It seems to help and I've never heard anything bad about taking it long term.

~Aimee, 27 CF PA & MRSA

AimeeSue82

<br />
<br />~Aimee, 27 CF PA & MRSA

S

semperfiohana

do you like yogurt? yogurt will help. when you know you are going on iv's. make sure to eat at least one a day and it will help.

S

semperfiohana

do you like yogurt? yogurt will help. when you know you are going on iv's. make sure to eat at least one a day and it will help.

S

semperfiohana

Dea

Any time I get put on antibiotics, I ask for Diflucan. It is a prescription used for yeast infections...and it definitely works! Good Luck!

Dea

Any time I get put on antibiotics, I ask for Diflucan. It is a prescription used for yeast infections...and it definitely works! Good Luck!

Dea

thanks everyone.
i have been taking acidopholis pills but while i was in the hospital i didnt have them with me. oh well. :[
and i was on tobramycin, aztreonam, azithromyacin, zyvox and something else. gah.

anyways yeah and i do try to eat yogurt just in the hospital its hard when its not available!! gah darn things.
lol.

i guess ill have to ask my dr. for diflucan prescriptions to keep on hand.

thanks everyone.
i have been taking acidopholis pills but while i was in the hospital i didnt have them with me. oh well. :[
and i was on tobramycin, aztreonam, azithromyacin, zyvox and something else. gah.

anyways yeah and i do try to eat yogurt just in the hospital its hard when its not available!! gah darn things.
lol.

i guess ill have to ask my dr. for diflucan prescriptions to keep on hand.

thanks everyone.
<br />i have been taking acidopholis pills but while i was in the hospital i didnt have them with me. oh well. :[
<br />and i was on tobramycin, aztreonam, azithromyacin, zyvox and something else. gah.
<br />
<br />anyways yeah and i do try to eat yogurt just in the hospital its hard when its not available!! gah darn things.
<br />lol.
<br />
<br />i guess ill have to ask my dr. for diflucan prescriptions to keep on hand.

W

windex125

The Diflucan is a blessing one pill usually does it, but also I think because you skipped the days without the acid.. once you catch up with those it shd. be better. I at times felt I cld bake bread...

W

windex125

The Diflucan is a blessing one pill usually does it, but also I think because you skipped the days without the acid.. once you catch up with those it shd. be better. I at times felt I cld bake bread...