hemorrhoids. (sorry kinda graphic). i NEED help though.

<span style="font-family: arial;"><font size="2">alright CFers and others alike. <br>i dont have insurance right now due to school issues but should be getting it back shortly...but in the meantime ive got a problem.<br>so about 2-3 months ago i had a colonoscopy done due to my GI problems to see if there was anything wrong. <br>so i guess i had internal hemorrhoids and i never heard back from the dr after that...i dont know why either. OKAY point...so i now have either a prolapsed hemorrhoid or an external hemorrhoid that wont go away its been about 2 weeks now and it hasnt really gone down either. is there ANYTHING i can do without going to the dr or having to get a prescription? or is the only way this is going to go away with a dr. visit or prescription? i am SO frustrated with this you have NO idea. :/  <br></font>

<span style="font-family: arial;"><font size="2">alright CFers and others alike. <br>i dont have insurance right now due to school issues but should be getting it back shortly...but in the meantime ive got a problem.<br>so about 2-3 months ago i had a colonoscopy done due to my GI problems to see if there was anything wrong. <br>so i guess i had internal hemorrhoids and i never heard back from the dr after that...i dont know why either. OKAY point...so i now have either a prolapsed hemorrhoid or an external hemorrhoid that wont go away its been about 2 weeks now and it hasnt really gone down either. is there ANYTHING i can do without going to the dr or having to get a prescription? or is the only way this is going to go away with a dr. visit or prescription? i am SO frustrated with this you have NO idea. :/ <br></font>

<span style="font-family: arial;"><font size="2">alright CFers and others alike. <br>i dont have insurance right now due to school issues but should be getting it back shortly...but in the meantime ive got a problem.<br>so about 2-3 months ago i had a colonoscopy done due to my GI problems to see if there was anything wrong. <br>so i guess i had internal hemorrhoids and i never heard back from the dr after that...i dont know why either. OKAY point...so i now have either a prolapsed hemorrhoid or an external hemorrhoid that wont go away its been about 2 weeks now and it hasnt really gone down either. is there ANYTHING i can do without going to the dr or having to get a prescription? or is the only way this is going to go away with a dr. visit or prescription? i am SO frustrated with this you have NO idea. :/ <br></font>

scanboyd

I have had two thrombosed hemorrhoids, both had to be lanced, because they get a blood clot in them. They were a real pain in the butt! I no longer take showers, take hot tub baths, soak good. Have done this for the past five yrs., this sees to have taken care of the problem. Hemorrhoids make me feel bad all over!! I get no relief from the ointments that they sell, only hot tub baths give me relief. Good luck!

scanboyd

I have had two thrombosed hemorrhoids, both had to be lanced, because they get a blood clot in them. They were a real pain in the butt! I no longer take showers, take hot tub baths, soak good. Have done this for the past five yrs., this sees to have taken care of the problem. Hemorrhoids make me feel bad all over!! I get no relief from the ointments that they sell, only hot tub baths give me relief. Good luck!

scanboyd

L

lizlas

<P> </P>
<P>you should take warm baths with epsom salts....and an OTC ointment will help....try to get one that has hydrocortisone in it....(HC)</P>
<P><U>Anusol HC</U> is really good but its by prescription here in canada ...maybe for you its OTC...</P>
<P>(ask the pharmacist if theres one with HC). </P>
<P> </P>

L

lizlas

<P></P>
<P>you should take warm baths with epsom salts....and an OTC ointment will help....try to get one that has hydrocortisone in it....(HC)</P>
<P><U>Anusol HC</U> is really good but its by prescription here in canada ...maybe for you its OTC...</P>
<P>(askthe pharmacist if theres one with HC).</P>
<P></P>

L

lizlas

<P></P>
<P>(askthe pharmacist if theres one with HC).</P>
<P></P>