High Risk OB?

boxer13

Okay this is a question for the moms: Are you or were you followed by a High Risk OB while you were pregnant?

If so who ended up delivering your baby? High Risk OB or regular OB?

Thanks,

boxer13

Okay this is a question for the moms: Are you or were you followed by a High Risk OB while you were pregnant?

Thanks,

boxer13

Thanks,

AnD

Hi! I was followed by a high risk Ob during my pregnancy and he delivered my baby. I was also seen by the other 2 doctors in the group (one only once though) so at least I had met them. I hope everything goes well!

AnD

Hi! I was followed by a high risk Ob during my pregnancy and he delivered my baby. I was also seen by the other 2 doctors in the group (one only once though) so at least I had met them. I hope everything goes well!

AnD

LouLou

I am followed by 10 high risk OBs that are all part of one high risk group. I am told one of the 10 will deliver my baby.

LouLou

I am followed by 10 high risk OBs that are all part of one high risk group. I am told one of the 10 will deliver my baby.

LouLou

mom2lillian

I was followed by a group of two perinatologists and a midwife that are part high risk group but the day I was delivered I ended up wiht a doctor that was subbing for them which I was nervous about but also ended up really liking her.

mom2lillian

I was followed by a group of two perinatologists and a midwife that are part high risk group but the day I was delivered I ended up wiht a doctor that was subbing for them which I was nervous about but also ended up really liking her.

mom2lillian

julie

I'm not a CFer, but I was followed only by a high risk OB (perinatologist) and she also delivered me. Had she been out of town, one of her partners who were also perinatologists, would have delivered me. I saw an OB once when they thought it twins, and then never again.

Are you considering a peri versus a regular OB?

julie

I'm not a CFer, but I was followed only by a high risk OB (perinatologist) and she also delivered me. Had she been out of town, one of her partners who were also perinatologists, would have delivered me. I saw an OB once when they thought it twins, and then never again.

julie

wanderlost

I went to a regular Ob office but was classified as "high risk" with my son. I went to the same Ob office when having my daughter and was not classified as "high risk."

wanderlost

I went to a regular Ob office but was classified as "high risk" with my son. I went to the same Ob office when having my daughter and was not classified as "high risk."