how often do you miss treatments?

M

moxie1

I'm a 10. I never miss anything unless the doctors have me stopped due to bleeding. If I am going somewhere that evening, I do my 2nd vest in the afternoon. It's just not worth missing any to me.

M

moxie1

I'm a 10. I never miss anything unless the doctors have me stopped due to bleeding. If I am going somewhere that evening, I do my 2nd vest in the afternoon. It's just not worth missing any to me.

M

moxie1

M

moxie1

M

MCGrad2006

I am probably a 7-8. When I was in college, I wasnt very good at all and I have been through times where I just wouldnt do my nebs or even my enzyme...but NOW esp with HTS I am noticing that I have become more compliant. I have said this before on these forums, I feel like with the HTS, I notice a difference right away if I dont do it. Before it was so much easier to just say, Oh I dont see the difference right now(but would notice after a few days of missed treatments). As far as the ezyme thing for me, I just started doing them more religiously, I dont tend to forget to bring them places anymore....stuff like that. I just try to make myself think that, everyone takes pills, so if someone sees me taking mine (although, I do have to take several mouthfuls b/c I cant swallow them all) its not a big deal.

M

MCGrad2006

I am probably a 7-8. When I was in college, I wasnt very good at all and I have been through times where I just wouldnt do my nebs or even my enzyme...but NOW esp with HTS I am noticing that I have become more compliant. I have said this before on these forums, I feel like with the HTS, I notice a difference right away if I dont do it. Before it was so much easier to just say, Oh I dont see the difference right now(but would notice after a few days of missed treatments). As far as the ezyme thing for me, I just started doing them more religiously, I dont tend to forget to bring them places anymore....stuff like that. I just try to make myself think that, everyone takes pills, so if someone sees me taking mine (although, I do have to take several mouthfuls b/c I cant swallow them all) its not a big deal.

M

MCGrad2006

M

MCGrad2006

M

MCGrad2006

M

MCGrad2006

Ricky123

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>moxie1</b></i>

I'm a 10. I never miss anything unless the doctors have me stopped due to bleeding. If I am going somewhere that evening, I do my 2nd vest in the afternoon. It's just not worth missing any to me.</end quote></div>i have the utmost respect for ya if ya never miss anything fair play

Ricky123

I'm a 10. I never miss anything unless the doctors have me stopped due to bleeding. If I am going somewhere that evening, I do my 2nd vest in the afternoon. It's just not worth missing any to me.</end quote></div>i have the utmost respect for ya if ya never miss anything fair play

Ricky123

Ricky123

Ricky123

I'm a 10. I never miss anything unless the doctors have me stopped due to bleeding. If I am going somewhere that evening, I do my 2nd vest in the afternoon. It's just not worth missing any to me.</end quote>i have the utmost respect for ya if ya never miss anything fair play

Ricky123

I'm a 10. I never miss anything unless the doctors have me stopped due to bleeding. If I am going somewhere that evening, I do my 2nd vest in the afternoon. It's just not worth missing any to me.</end quote>i have the utmost respect for ya if ya never miss anything fair play

Jennifer1981

I would say a 9.

I NEVER miss a whole treatment. The past weekend we visited my parents and came home at 11:00pm. I STILL did my treatment. I did the Albuterol, HS, Vest, and Pulmozyme; however, I shorten the length of the Vest from 30 minutes to 20. That is why I said a 9. I don't miss.

If we are up until 1:00 am, I still do a treatment. Yeah, I get to bed at like 2:00, but I still do it.

Jennifer1981

I would say a 9.

I NEVER miss a whole treatment. The past weekend we visited my parents and came home at 11:00pm. I STILL did my treatment. I did the Albuterol, HS, Vest, and Pulmozyme; however, I shorten the length of the Vest from 30 minutes to 20. That is why I said a 9. I don't miss.

If we are up until 1:00 am, I still do a treatment. Yeah, I get to bed at like 2:00, but I still do it.

Jennifer1981

I would say a 9.

Jennifer1981

I would say a 9.