I Have Cystic Fibrosis

Cojean62

When I was born I was actually very healthy. No one expected that I would have CF. I stayed in the hospital for the regular days of a newborn and went home when I was old enough. I few months, two to be exact, I started coughing and stopped breathing during the night. My mother got worried and took me to the nearest hospital. The doctors did many tests and x-rays, trying to find what was wrong. Day after Christmas day I was diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis. We were all shocked....years past and I am now fifteen years old and living pretty normally. I still have problems with remembering the day my mother told me I had CF. Such a way to begin life!

Cojean62

When I was born I was actually very healthy. No one expected that I would have CF. I stayed in the hospital for the regular days of a newborn and went home when I was old enough. I few months, two to be exact, I started coughing and stopped breathing during the night. My mother got worried and took me to the nearest hospital. The doctors did many tests and x-rays, trying to find what was wrong. Day after Christmas day I was diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis. We were all shocked....years past and I am now fifteen years old and living pretty normally. I still have problems with remembering the day my mother told me I had CF. Such a way to begin life!

Cojean62