is it just me or??

is it just me or am i the only one who tends to puke if i dont wait at least 2 hours after eating to do a breathing treatment or vest treatment??
i always end up throwing up my food if i dont wait for a long time after i eat. even at 2 hours i might still puke a little but not everything.
is there any way to stop this?
its sooo hard because if i get home from work at 8 im suuuper hungry so i want to eat dinner but i usually cant do vest and hypersal/albuterol til 11 or later.
definately cuts into my sleep time.

is it just me or am i the only one who tends to puke if i dont wait at least 2 hours after eating to do a breathing treatment or vest treatment??
i always end up throwing up my food if i dont wait for a long time after i eat. even at 2 hours i might still puke a little but not everything.
is there any way to stop this?
its sooo hard because if i get home from work at 8 im suuuper hungry so i want to eat dinner but i usually cant do vest and hypersal/albuterol til 11 or later.
definately cuts into my sleep time.

<br />i always end up throwing up my food if i dont wait for a long time after i eat. even at 2 hours i might still puke a little but not everything.
<br />is there any way to stop this?
<br />its sooo hard because if i get home from work at 8 im suuuper hungry so i want to eat dinner but i usually cant do vest and hypersal/albuterol til 11 or later.
<br />definately cuts into my sleep time.

mag6125

Yeah I know exactly what you mean, I won't eat/drink anything before I do aerosols and vest anymore. I haven't found anyway around it yet except to do everything when I first get up and right before bed a couple hours after dinner. I'd pay big money to whoever could find a way around this! lol

mag6125

Yeah I know exactly what you mean, I won't eat/drink anything before I do aerosols and vest anymore. I haven't found anyway around it yet except to do everything when I first get up and right before bed a couple hours after dinner. I'd pay big money to whoever could find a way around this! lol

mag6125

kirstynkoffs

Nope not just you. Me too. I often cough and pike in the morning too - fun times. Would love to hear if anyone has any solutions for this!!! My doctors always tell me how bad/dangerous vomiting can be... Well uhhhh I don't do it for laughs!

kirstynkoffs

Nope not just you. Me too. I often cough and pike in the morning too - fun times. Would love to hear if anyone has any solutions for this!!! My doctors always tell me how bad/dangerous vomiting can be... Well uhhhh I don't do it for laughs!

kirstynkoffs

rubyroselee

I don't usually throw up, but I find it very uncomfortable to do the vest if I have just eaten a large amount of food. The vest really pushes on my stomach and makes me feel sick. I definitely think it's a good idea to wait awhile after eating before doing the vest (sort of the like to "no swimming for 30 minutes after you eat" rule)...LOL.

rubyroselee

I don't usually throw up, but I find it very uncomfortable to do the vest if I have just eaten a large amount of food. The vest really pushes on my stomach and makes me feel sick. I definitely think it's a good idea to wait awhile after eating before doing the vest (sort of the like to "no swimming for 30 minutes after you eat" rule)...LOL.

rubyroselee

M

moxie1

Wow, I must be weird.

I do my vest right after breakfast. Sometimes, I'll eat or drink while vesting. It doesn't bother me at all.

M

moxie1

Wow, I must be weird.

I do my vest right after breakfast. Sometimes, I'll eat or drink while vesting. It doesn't bother me at all.

M

moxie1

Wow, I must be weird.
<br />
<br />I do my vest right after breakfast. Sometimes, I'll eat or drink while vesting. It doesn't bother me at all.

robert321

if I've literally just eaten it'll upset my stomach so when I have to I'll use what I think is called a "chest vest" that is really short and only goes down to just below the sternum. It doesn't do as good a job, and I'm not even sure it's an appropriate sized vest, it looks pretty little, but I don't get an upset stomach.
I haven't ever puked, but it takes a bunch to make me vomit. The last time I actually managed to vomit, I had accidentally run a knife through my thumb and to accompany the vomit in the sink there was a huge pool of blood on the floor, kinda bummed, I was hungry in the er waiting room because of that.

robert321

if I've literally just eaten it'll upset my stomach so when I have to I'll use what I think is called a "chest vest" that is really short and only goes down to just below the sternum. It doesn't do as good a job, and I'm not even sure it's an appropriate sized vest, it looks pretty little, but I don't get an upset stomach.
I haven't ever puked, but it takes a bunch to make me vomit. The last time I actually managed to vomit, I had accidentally run a knife through my thumb and to accompany the vomit in the sink there was a huge pool of blood on the floor, kinda bummed, I was hungry in the er waiting room because of that.

robert321

<br />I haven't ever puked, but it takes a bunch to make me vomit. The last time I actually managed to vomit, I had accidentally run a knife through my thumb and to accompany the vomit in the sink there was a huge pool of blood on the floor, kinda bummed, I was hungry in the er waiting room because of that.

E

entropy

I usually wait until after I eat to use my vest. I don't vomit often. Most of the time I have a stomach of steel unless I have an extremely bad case of heartburn. I feel for you. Vomitting isn't that bad IMO, for me it's actually a welcome relief from the horrible pre-vomit feelings. Yuck :S !

At the risk of sounding like a creep, I must say, you have stunning eyes.

E

entropy

I usually wait until after I eat to use my vest. I don't vomit often. Most of the time I have a stomach of steel unless I have an extremely bad case of heartburn. I feel for you. Vomitting isn't that bad IMO, for me it's actually a welcome relief from the horrible pre-vomit feelings. Yuck :S !

At the risk of sounding like a creep, I must say, you have stunning eyes.