looking for parents with CF children to talk with

DeborahAnn1

hi everyone im new to this website. i have a 15 year old daughter who has cystic fibrosis and i would really like to talk with parents of other cf children too.

DeborahAnn1

hi everyone im new to this website. i have a 15 year old daughter who has cystic fibrosis and i would really like to talk with parents of other cf children too.

samb

I have a 18 month old daughter with cf. You can message me or add me to fb if you would like.

samb

I have a 18 month old daughter with cf. You can message me or add me to fb if you would like.

A

all4Eden

Hello from AZ. Parent of an 9 year old Princess, with an Orange belt in Okinawa Kempo-Karate Do.

A

all4Eden

Hello from AZ. Parent of an 9 year old Princess, with an Orange belt in Okinawa Kempo-Karate Do.

khavice

I have a 13 year old daughter who was diagnosed at the age of 5. My e-mail is khavice@woh.rr.com. I am also on FB.

khavice

I have a 13 year old daughter who was diagnosed at the age of 5. My e-mail is khavice@woh.rr.com. I am also on FB.

Mistyjo

I have a 6yo daughter with cf related metabolic syndrome. I am on fb if you want to send a friend request. Misty uhrig

Mistyjo

I have a 6yo daughter with cf related metabolic syndrome. I am on fb if you want to send a friend request. Misty uhrig