pregnant but not ready

dardar12

have anyone had an abortion but now have kids? im scared that if i abort my child then i want be able to have another one what is anyones intake on that?

dardar12

have anyone had an abortion but now have kids? im scared that if i abort my child then i want be able to have another one what is anyones intake on that?

dardar12

wanderlost

hmmmm....I would say, being your first post, that you want to open up a big ole can of worms with a questions like this about abortion in a pregnancy forum. Why don't you tell us a bit about yourself first.

wanderlost

hmmmm....I would say, being your first post, that you want to open up a big ole can of worms with a questions like this about abortion in a pregnancy forum. Why don't you tell us a bit about yourself first.

wanderlost

julie

I ditto Wander's post, but I also think that it's important to talk out a decision like this. Do you have CF? Does your partner? Was your baby diagnosed with CF??? I don't think anyone has a right to judge you based on your situation, but giving us some info. about yourself can help us help and understand you.

I do know that the few people who I know personally who have aborted (for various reasons, NONE of them being a medical problem with the child, but rather for their own convenience) deeply deeply regret it. Just my experiences though.

julie

I ditto Wander's post, but I also think that it's important to talk out a decision like this. Do you have CF? Does your partner? Was your baby diagnosed with CF??? I don't think anyone has a right to judge you based on your situation, but giving us some info. about yourself can help us help and understand you.

I do know that the few people who I know personally who have aborted (for various reasons, NONE of them being a medical problem with the child, but rather for their own convenience) deeply deeply regret it. Just my experiences though.

julie