Questions about having more then one child

JazzysMom

OK Anne....when Jazz was about 2 I went for a checkup & the doc asked if we planned on having anymore. I said absolutely NOT. We have a beautiful little girl, my pregnancy was great. I dont want to chance anything. She "harped" on me so much during that checkup that I asked her if she took a pregnancy test or something because she was riding my a$$. She laughed & said no, but at this age the moms tend to want others & she would like to know AHEAD of time. So here I was sure that we didnt want more, but now I was confused. For the next 3 weeks I debated. She said if I was to have another I should do it while I was stable etc. Then Jazz got sick. Really sick & I was up all night with her for days. Thats when I realized I couldnt do it! WHen she was a baby & I worked it didnt phase me to be up all night with her then go to work. It was quite easy actually. Those 2 years made a difference for me & I no longer had enough in me to do that. And that is assuming that the pregnancy went well again etc. Granted I was 32 at the time instead of your age, but the general idea is there. We (well "I") decided it wouldnt be fair to me, my husband, Jazz or the new baby plus anyone else that was in my support system. Its a big decision. One that needs to be taken much more seriously then someone with no heatlh issues. Search your heart and your head, stand with Geoff & decide what works for YOU!