Questions...

thefrogprincess

Scarlett: you aren't totally correct. If a person with CF has a child with a carrier they baby will not have CF for sure, although there is a higher chance of it. Plus there is always IVF if both are carriers. There are ways to have non-CF babies.

monique6

I am 41 years old with CF and I have 4 children. (one 14 year old daughter and triplets that are 11). Anway, my husband was tested thru genetics to see if he was a CF carrier. He was/is not. With knowing this, we knew our children would not have CF. We then proceded to go thru our infertility to have the kids we do. I had to have inseminations (because my cervical mucus was too thick) to become pregnant. I loved having the ease on my mind knowing my kids would be healthy. God Bless.

monique6

I am 41 years old with CF and I have 4 children. (one 14 year old daughter and triplets that are 11). Anway, my husband was tested thru genetics to see if he was a CF carrier. He was/is not. With knowing this, we knew our children would not have CF. We then proceded to go thru our infertility to have the kids we do. I had to have inseminations (because my cervical mucus was too thick) to become pregnant. I loved having the ease on my mind knowing my kids would be healthy. God Bless.

monique6