The 3849+10kbc->T mutation

ymikhale

hi,
This is my first post here even though I have been reading the forums for a while.

My question is basically what kind of mutation is The 3849+10kbc->T? I thought it was a splicing mutation, but one of the posts here (coming from PTC Therapeutcs I think) mentionned it was a nonsense mutation. So I am kind of confused.

Can anyone confirm?
thanks a a lot
ymikhale

ymikhale

hi,
This is my first post here even though I have been reading the forums for a while.

My question is basically what kind of mutation is The 3849+10kbc->T? I thought it was a splicing mutation, but one of the posts here (coming from PTC Therapeutcs I think) mentionned it was a nonsense mutation. So I am kind of confused.

Can anyone confirm?
thanks a a lot
ymikhale

ymikhale

hi,

Can anyone confirm?
thanks a a lot
ymikhale

ymikhale

hi,

Can anyone confirm?
thanks a a lot
ymikhale

ymikhale

hi,
<br />This is my first post here even though I have been reading the forums for a while.
<br />
<br />My question is basically what kind of mutation is The 3849+10kbc->T? I thought it was a splicing mutation, but one of the posts here (coming from PTC Therapeutcs I think) mentionned it was a nonsense mutation. So I am kind of confused.
<br />
<br />Can anyone confirm?
<br />thanks a a lot
<br />ymikhale