The Vest

chrisrccfrt

Might be a surprise to all of you but the vest isn't available in Australia and I need some information about it. The Cost? Shipping to Australia.
What age can child wear it up to?
Appreciate your help

Chris
(father of Ben 11 cf)

chrisrccfrt

Might be a surprise to all of you but the vest isn't available in Australia and I need some information about it. The Cost? Shipping to Australia.
Appreciate your help

Chris
(father of Ben 11 cf)

chrisrccfrt

Appreciate your help

Chris
(father of Ben 11 cf)

chrisrccfrt

Appreciate your help

Chris
(father of Ben 11 cf)

chrisrccfrt

Appreciate your help

Chris
(father of Ben 11 cf)

Skye

Not to freak you out; but, the vest is approximately 12,000-16,000 in the US. Now that is with insurance. I don't know if they have special prices for uninsured. You would have to ask Hill-Rom. Our insurance system drives up the cost for everyone in this country.

Skye

Not to freak you out; but, the vest is approximately 12,000-16,000 in the US. Now that is with insurance. I don't know if they have special prices for uninsured. You would have to ask Hill-Rom. Our insurance system drives up the cost for everyone in this country.

Skye

Skye

Skye