TOBI and pregnancy

anonymous

Hi I was wondering if there is anyone out there who had to take TOBI while pregnant and if so what happpened to the baby?I have read about potential hearing loss in fetus. I am 4 months along with twins, and feel I may need a treatment of TOBI ti help with lung infection.Thanks,Kathibella@aol.com

anonymous

My doctor told me about that being possible too, among other potential problems. However, the risk is less because it is an inhaled treatment and not as much of the drug gets into the bloodstream. But anyway, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! And good luck too!Mare

anonymous

I am not preg. now but I have a 2 and a 3 year old and by both preg. I did tobi, and thank g-d my children are okay.

anonymous

hey this is megan i have cystic fibrosis also. i am 17 years old. i was pregnant last september but i had to get abortion due to complications. i was on tobi whil i wsa pregnant i did ok but i dont know about my baby. but u have cystic fibrosis and you are pregnant with twins that is a blessing how are you doing with that anyway? i wish you all the luck. email me dolladimez@aol.com