Tune Up

C

cathycat

My son Brian lost 1.5 pounds over the summer. At his 12/16/2008 appt, he stayed the same. His PFTs are great but there was some progression on the xray. Had a ct scan yesterday and we go back thurs at which time he will be admitted for a tune up unless there was significant weight gain and increase in energy level. He is being tested for myobacterium...the results are not back yet. Anyway, New Years Day...he had severe ear pain which turned out to be an bad ear infection. Now today he has no energy and a fever. I'm really worried because he developed the fever after being on 2 antibiotics. He has been on Bactrim since 12/16 for MRSA and was given arithromycin for the ear infection 2 days ago.

C

cathycat

My son Brian lost 1.5 pounds over the summer. At his 12/16/2008 appt, he stayed the same. His PFTs are great but there was some progression on the xray. Had a ct scan yesterday and we go back thurs at which time he will be admitted for a tune up unless there was significant weight gain and increase in energy level. He is being tested for myobacterium...the results are not back yet. Anyway, New Years Day...he had severe ear pain which turned out to be an bad ear infection. Now today he has no energy and a fever. I'm really worried because he developed the fever after being on 2 antibiotics. He has been on Bactrim since 12/16 for MRSA and was given arithromycin for the ear infection 2 days ago.

C

cathycat

C

cathycat

C

cathycat

JORDYSMOM

I'm sorry Brian is going through so much. Ear infections are awful. I hope you guys find some relief soon. Keep us posted.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

I'm sorry Brian is going through so much. Ear infections are awful. I hope you guys find some relief soon. Keep us posted.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

<br />
<br />Stacey