VX-809 for DDF508

ReneeP

I didn't realize that it was not okay to discuss drugs that are in clinical trials. I thought it would be very encouraging news to people with CF... and I thought that was the point of a CF website. Should I have posted it somewhere else?

ReneeP

I didn't realize that it was not okay to discuss drugs that are in clinical trials. I thought it would be very encouraging news to people with CF... and I thought that was the point of a CF website. Should I have posted it somewhere else?

ReneeP

ReneeP

ReneeP

JazzysMom

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>ReneeP</b></i>

I didn't realize that it was not okay to discuss drugs that are in clinical trials. I thought it would be very encouraging news to people with CF... and I thought that was the point of a CF website. Should I have posted it somewhere else?</end quote></div>

There are certain things that Imogene prefers go through the Administrator due to involvement with things behind the scenes. If you are unsure on the "guidelines", please feel free to PM Imogene or email her at jeanne@medrise.com.

She will be more then happy to explain the policy.

JazzysMom

I didn't realize that it was not okay to discuss drugs that are in clinical trials. I thought it would be very encouraging news to people with CF... and I thought that was the point of a CF website. Should I have posted it somewhere else?</end quote></div>

There are certain things that Imogene prefers go through the Administrator due to involvement with things behind the scenes. If you are unsure on the "guidelines", please feel free to PM Imogene or email her at jeanne@medrise.com.

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

I didn't realize that it was not okay to discuss drugs that are in clinical trials. I thought it would be very encouraging news to people with CF... and I thought that was the point of a CF website. Should I have posted it somewhere else?</end quote>

JazzysMom

<br />
<br />I didn't realize that it was not okay to discuss drugs that are in clinical trials. I thought it would be very encouraging news to people with CF... and I thought that was the point of a CF website. Should I have posted it somewhere else?</end quote>
<br />
<br />
<br />There are certain things that Imogene prefers go through the Administrator due to involvement with things behind the scenes. If you are unsure on the "guidelines", please feel free to PM Imogene or email her at jeanne@medrise.com.
<br />
<br />She will be more then happy to explain the policy.
<br />

Imogene

Administrator
All of us are excited about research and clinical trials!

There are many coming up and I am in contact with all the companies who are recruiting and many want to work with us at CysticFibrosis.com!

Sometimes, people comment about the trials they are in, this is fine.

I am happy to contact companies who may want to recruit for trials through our site and thereby help sponsor this community.

Please contact me with any further questions.
jeanne@medrise.com

Jeanne

Imogene

Administrator

There are many coming up and I am in contact with all the companies who are recruiting and many want to work with us at CysticFibrosis.com!

I am happy to contact companies who may want to recruit for trials through our site and thereby help sponsor this community.

jeanne@medrise.com

Jeanne

Imogene

Administrator

jeanne@medrise.com

Jeanne

Imogene

Administrator

jeanne@medrise.com

Jeanne

Imogene

Administrator
<br />
<br />There are many coming up and I am in contact with all the companies who are recruiting and many want to work with us at CysticFibrosis.com!
<br />
<br />Sometimes, people comment about the trials they are in, this is fine.
<br />
<br />I am happy to contact companies who may want to recruit for trials through our site and thereby help sponsor this community.
<br />
<br />Please contact me with any further questions.
<br />jeanne@medrise.com
<br />
<br />Jeanne
<br />
<br />