Recent content by cutiepatootie

1. C

looking for some one to chat with that has cf

I am much older than you, but I am always hear to talk to anyone new I have had many friends with CF and it is always good to talk to someone who shares the same issues as your self. You can look for me on Facebook if you want Karla Huetter-Matheson<br>
  2. C

I am much older than you, but I am always hear to talk to anyone new I have had many friends with CF and it is always good to talk to someone who shares the same issues as your self. You can look for me on Facebook if you want Karla Huetter-Matheson<br>
  3. C

4. C

What to do when the call comes....

Why did the nurses make me shave then, seriously no joke I had to shave, it was shave my self or they would do it I was told! WTF!!!
  5. C

Why did the nurses make me shave then, seriously no joke I had to shave, it was shave my self or they would do it I was told! WTF!!!
  6. C

predisone

Try not to eat too much salt, I could always tell if I ate too much salt because you retain more water, and I was always more puffy on the days I ate too much salt.
  7. C

predisone

Try not to eat too much salt, I could always tell if I ate too much salt because you retain more water, and I was always more puffy on the days I ate too much salt.
  8. C

predisone

9. C

predisone

10. C

predisone

11. C

When I got the call I was in the hospital, so I had to get ready there. I didn't know you had to shave down there before the surgery. I would have definitely did that at home if I would have had that option! I wouldn't do any treatment before I got to the hospital because they may not want...
  12. C

Tattoos

I know how you all feel about tattoos after transplant, I want another one too, I already have 3, all before transplant. My Dr.'s say no too, I do know some people who have had them since Tx. They were fine, if you decide to get one they don't clean the needs they put new ones on every time. So...
  13. C

Tattoos

I know how you all feel about tattoos after transplant, I want another one too, I already have 3, all before transplant. My Dr.'s say no too, I do know some people who have had them since Tx. They were fine, if you decide to get one they don't clean the needs they put new ones on every time. So...
  14. C

Tattoos

15. C

Tattoos