Recent content by djotroy17

1. D

First Time Lung Infection

Thank you for the advice...currently I do the nebulizer once a day but thats about it.
  2. D

Thank you for the advice...currently I do the nebulizer once a day but thats about it.
  3. D

4. D

Now will I be able to get the antibiotics/IV the same day as my doctor appointment? Or will I have to wait for them to test my mucus sample to determine what I need? Also what exactly is an oral antibiotic? Is it a pill, or some sort of inhaler?
  5. D

Now will I be able to get the antibiotics/IV the same day as my doctor appointment? Or will I have to wait for them to test my mucus sample to determine what I need? Also what exactly is an oral antibiotic? Is it a pill, or some sort of inhaler?
  6. D

Now will I be able to get the antibiotics/IV the same day as my doctor appointment? Or will I have to wait for them to test my mucus sample to determine what I need? <br /> <br />Also what exactly is an oral antibiotic? Is it a pill, or some sort of inhaler?
  7. D

Cystic Fibrosis and Vaporizing/Ingesting Marijuana

Vaporizing is still bad for the lungs...its not nearly as bad as smoking but it is not good for a CF patient to vaporize. Make all the special brownies you want thoe, no harm in that to a CFer.
  8. D

Vaporizing is still bad for the lungs...its not nearly as bad as smoking but it is not good for a CF patient to vaporize. Make all the special brownies you want thoe, no harm in that to a CFer.
  9. D

10. D

I am 22 years old and I have a very moderate case of CF and have been extremely fortunate in my life so far and have not had any major lung problems and have only been hospitalized once when I was 3 years old. However in the past year my cough has gotten worse and at first I kind of ignored it...
  11. D

I am 22 years old and I have a very moderate case of CF and have been extremely fortunate in my life so far and have not had any major lung problems and have only been hospitalized once when I was 3 years old. However in the past year my cough has gotten worse and at first I kind of ignored it...
  12. D

I am 22 years old and I have a very moderate case of CF and have been extremely fortunate in my life so far and have not had any major lung problems and have only been hospitalized once when I was 3 years old. <br /> <br />However in the past year my cough has gotten worse and at first I kind of...
  13. D

Bad Breath

WWhat is fizzy NAC?
  14. D

Bad Breath

WWhat is fizzy NAC?
  15. D

Bad Breath

WWhat is fizzy NAC?