Cystic Fibrosis and Vaporizing/Ingesting Marijuana

Havoc

KMV, yeah it's not soluble in water (polar). It is soluble in most non-polar solutes, hexane, ethanol, lipids etc.

E

entropy

I've vaporized pot before but it didn't do anything. I used to do marijuana very often. The best cookies I've ever had were peanut butter cookies made with pot butter that my dad made. Even without the munchies they were delectable.

E

entropy

I've vaporized pot before but it didn't do anything. I used to do marijuana very often. The best cookies I've ever had were peanut butter cookies made with pot butter that my dad made. Even without the munchies they were delectable.

E

entropy

djotroy17

Vaporizing is still bad for the lungs...its not nearly as bad as smoking but it is not good for a CF patient to vaporize. Make all the special brownies you want thoe, no harm in that to a CFer.

djotroy17

Vaporizing is still bad for the lungs...its not nearly as bad as smoking but it is not good for a CF patient to vaporize. Make all the special brownies you want thoe, no harm in that to a CFer.

djotroy17

B

Bridge76

I've ingested it loads, with literally no adverse effects and got a massive appetite from it.

It also makes you feel good about yourself and stops you worrying. I haven't done it for many months now, but it certainly isn't a problem for me.

In fact, my feelings are that it is better for you than alcohol if you have to have some sort of release. Alcohol dehydrates you, and I feel so bad the next day, after just a couple of wine or beers.

Enjoy!!!!

B

Bridge76

I've ingested it loads, with literally no adverse effects and got a massive appetite from it.

It also makes you feel good about yourself and stops you worrying. I haven't done it for many months now, but it certainly isn't a problem for me.

In fact, my feelings are that it is better for you than alcohol if you have to have some sort of release. Alcohol dehydrates you, and I feel so bad the next day, after just a couple of wine or beers.

Enjoy!!!!

B

Bridge76

<br />
<br />It also makes you feel good about yourself and stops you worrying. I haven't done it for many months now, but it certainly isn't a problem for me.
<br />
<br />In fact, my feelings are that it is better for you than alcohol if you have to have some sort of release. Alcohol dehydrates you, and I feel so bad the next day, after just a couple of wine or beers.
<br />
<br />Enjoy!!!!