Recent content by Havoc

1. H

Leaving

All this mud-slinging. I realize it's an election year, but geez. Anyone should know that when you post anything on the internet, it's public. Within this thread we have seen a PM of mine made public and other users have stated that they have had their PM's read by admin. I'm curious as to...
  2. H

Leaving

Did you read my story? Did you miss the bit where I said that I have tried in vain to email and call Jeanne to speak about this on a personal level and she ignored my every attempt? Don't tell me you don't like drama when you post stuff like this. You clearly enjoy it. Otherwise you would...
  3. H

Leaving

Furthermore, I never attempted to do any business with the physician we had spoken to, as they don't have the power to make those decisions. But even if I had, I was very much a free agent at that point and still am. Aditionally, the contacts that I was dealing with I introduced to Medrise, not...
  4. H

Leaving

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><em>Originally posted by: <strong>dasjsmum</strong> From what I understand here Jonothan, you and Frank were acting as a representatives of this new endeavour - HOLS - through Medrise? If you were acting as representatives of Medrise it would be considered...
  5. H

Leaving

Well, this all has been quite an eye-opening experience. I never thought my announcing my leaving would lead to such an outrage and flood of comments and emotions. Rather than accusations and misinterpretations, allow me to clear the air once and for all and then we can all be done with this...
  6. H

Leaving

It would have been nice, Jeanne, if you had responded to my emails and phone calls, rather than removing my admin and mod rights, deleting my email account and my blog on techcf.org (but not before plagiarizing it's contents) . I suppose you don't really care about your behavior, until it's...
  7. H

Leaving

It's interesting. Since announcing that I was leaving the site I have gotten many personal emails. The stories are always the same. 1. CFer has a talent or skill and is recruited for work on the site or to benefit the site in some way. 2. Once there is an opportunity for money to be made...
  8. H

Leaving

Firstly, I would like to say that interacting with all of you over the years has been the greatest pleasure. It has been incredibly fufilling to offer help and advice and also be the recipient of help and advice. Sadly, for very personal reasons, my time here has come to an end. I have no...
  9. H

Trying to rid PA!

You need to be careful with inhaled collodial silver.
  10. H

Anyone Heard of MSM / DMSO?

After a cursory review, I couldn't find any really good reasons to conclude this would have a huge impact in people with CF. The studies were often not double-blind and the results were mediocre at best. There is no recommended daily allowance values and there have been no long term studies in...
  11. H

Supreme Court Ruling Obamacare Upheld

Agreed, thanks jbrandyn!
  12. H

My recent Experience at a New Primary Care Dr's Office...

How resistant is your pseudomonas?
  13. H

Got my Xoponex Free?!..wasnt expecting that!

Well let me apologize then for being concerned that you aren't getting the level of care I think you should be from your CF team. I think I am beginning to understand their attitude a little more now anyway.
  14. H

Sure you can vent, and you have. Now it's time to solve the problem.
  15. H

I don't know the whole story, but don't need to. You feel there is a problem, therefore you need to meet with your entire team and figure out where the breakdown is occurring. Griping on here might make you feel better, but it's not getting anything accomplished.