Recent content by HBanana

1. H

Polyps...is everyone

I had polups removed 3 different times! The surgery was pretty painful, and i actually got a lung infection when i was recovering after my last surgery to have them removed and ended up having to stay an extra month. Plus, they obviously came back... they came back again, and although its a...
  2. H

Polyps...is everyone

I had polups removed 3 different times! The surgery was pretty painful, and i actually got a lung infection when i was recovering after my last surgery to have them removed and ended up having to stay an extra month. Plus, they obviously came back... they came back again, and although its a...
  3. H

Polyps...is everyone

4. H

Polyps...is everyone

5. H

Polyps...is everyone

6. H

I'm in the hospital

well, after five years of being in generally good health, they decided to "lock me up" my last two weeks of summer vacation, right before my senior year! There's a new thing this time though, MRSA. does anyone else have it? I guess it doesn't really affect me, however in will keep me in...
  7. H

I'm in the hospital

well, after five years of being in generally good health, they decided to "lock me up" my last two weeks of summer vacation, right before my senior year! There's a new thing this time though, MRSA. does anyone else have it? I guess it doesn't really affect me, however in will keep me in...
  8. H

I'm in the hospital

9. H

I'm in the hospital

10. H

I'm in the hospital

11. H

Confession time

I rarely do therapy, i smoke, and i drink (i was also born with a bad liver)... I swear i don't have a death wish, even if it may seem like i do
  12. H

Confession time

I rarely do therapy, i smoke, and i drink (i was also born with a bad liver)... I swear i don't have a death wish, even if it may seem like i do
  13. H

Confession time

14. H

Confession time

15. H

Confession time