Recent content by Hermit

1. H

severe chest and gum pain......anyone have this

Hi there, I'm sure you've already taken action on this one, but if not here's my two bits. I am late-stage CF, waiting for transplant, and I have to take a lot of painkillers to deal with my lung pain. It's not actually pain from right IN the lungs, but from a lot of scarring in the membrane...
  2. H

Hi there, I'm sure you've already taken action on this one, but if not here's my two bits. I am late-stage CF, waiting for transplant, and I have to take a lot of painkillers to deal with my lung pain. It's not actually pain from right IN the lungs, but from a lot of scarring in the membrane...
  3. H

4. H

5. H

Hi there, <br /> <br />I'm sure you've already taken action on this one, but if not here's my two bits. <br /> <br />I am late-stage CF, waiting for transplant, and I have to take a lot of painkillers to deal with my lung pain. It's not actually pain from right IN the lungs, but from a lot of...
  6. H

MAJOR stomach cramps and throwing up

Oh dear, as soon as I saw this one I got a laugh and HAD to respond! I've had 3 major bowel blockages nearly requiring surgery and two of them were the result of eating...guess what? CORN! The first one was from corn on the cob and resulted in, as you say, massive cramps (as in labour-style...
  7. H

Oh dear, as soon as I saw this one I got a laugh and HAD to respond! I've had 3 major bowel blockages nearly requiring surgery and two of them were the result of eating...guess what? CORN! The first one was from corn on the cob and resulted in, as you say, massive cramps (as in labour-style...
  8. H

9. H

10. H

Oh dear, as soon as I saw this one I got a laugh and HAD to respond! <br /> <br />I've had 3 major bowel blockages nearly requiring surgery and two of them were the result of eating...guess what? CORN! <br /> <br />The first one was from corn on the cob and resulted in, as you say, massive...
  11. H

DIY Chest PT

In Canada we don't have the vest, and as adults we either use the pari PEP, percussion, or autogenic drainage. I find that autogenic drainage has always worked the best for me BY FAR, because I've always been able to drain the most gunk out that way. I suggest looking up those sites posted above...
  12. H

DIY Chest PT

In Canada we don't have the vest, and as adults we either use the pari PEP, percussion, or autogenic drainage. I find that autogenic drainage has always worked the best for me BY FAR, because I've always been able to drain the most gunk out that way. I suggest looking up those sites posted above...
  13. H

DIY Chest PT

14. H

DIY Chest PT

15. H

DIY Chest PT

In Canada we don't have the vest, and as adults we either use the pari PEP, percussion, or autogenic drainage. <br />I find that autogenic drainage has always worked the best for me BY FAR, because I've always been able to drain the most gunk out that way. <br />I suggest looking up those sites...