Recent content by truff4507

1. T

help pls with a 24 yr old with cf

Thank you so much for your insight. You said the exact same thing that I said! I agree that putting the money in savings for him is not teaching him a thing, but his father is wanting to give his his 3rd chance. I am definately getting the book and we BOTH will be reading this. His father and I...
  2. T

Thanks for the suggestion of the book. Will look for it (hugs) He is still in the hospital. Will be there for a week.
  3. T

Thank you for your response. That is what we talked about doing. We are going to make him pay a third of the rent/food/utilities/ and make him give us x amount of money so WE can put it in a savings account for him or his only other option is to move out on his own (he says he never wants to...
  4. T

We are a parent of a 24yr old (father and stepmother). He has been moving from place to place (sister, friends) since he was 20. The problem we are having is that he works a full time job, and runs 24 -7 when he is not. He is not taking care of himself, not taking his meds or doing treatments...
  5. T

Asking for prayers for my stepson

Hugs Grantsmom. Jacob is out of the hospital now and doing IV antibodics for 1-2wks now. I wish to thank everyone for all the prayers. It really helped.
  6. T

Hugs Grantsmom. Jacob is out of the hospital now and doing IV antibodics for 1-2wks now. I wish to thank everyone for all the prayers. It really helped.
  7. T

8. T

Thank you ForKidsMom. Will know tomorrow if Jacob gets to come home or have to stay another wk in the hosp.
  9. T

Thank you ForKidsMom. Will know tomorrow if Jacob gets to come home or have to stay another wk in the hosp.
  10. T

11. T

Jacob will be off work for at least 3-4 wks. Hoping he gets out in a wk from the hospital, 2 wks IV antibodics, then 1 wk of oral antibodics. Thanks for the prayers.
  12. T

Jacob will be off work for at least 3-4 wks. Hoping he gets out in a wk from the hospital, 2 wks IV antibodics, then 1 wk of oral antibodics. Thanks for the prayers.
  13. T

14. T

Thank you very much Ann. Glad to meet you.
  15. T

Thank you very much Ann. Glad to meet you.