Search results

1. A

Going to the Zoo. Is it a bad idea??

This may be a totally paranoid question, but I dont' want to end up regretting later on. My CF baby is 7 months and I have 2 older children (7 and 2 yrs). I would like to take them to the zoo this weekend (mostly for my older kids). Any opinions on whether it is a bad idea to bring my youngest...
  2. A

Nose bleed in infant. Related to Tobi? Pulmozyme? Sinus/congestion?

Last night, after Izzy's Tobi treatment, she had a slight nose bleed. Not a lot of blood, just coating the inside of one nostril. Today is the last day of her first Tobi cycle. She is 7 months old so can't tell us what she is feeling from these meds. She is also on Pulmozyme first thing in the...
  3. A

Percussion cups for manual CPT on infant

My daughter is 6 months. We have been doing manual CPT using a mask taped to a throat depressor. (She is small so using just our hands is very difficult.) It works fine but it is getting worn out. We are constantly having to 'repair' it. I have read in several places about percussion cups made...
  4. A

More mucus in stool w a cold?

Izzy was diagnosed from her newborn screening and hospitalized at her first CF appointment (about 8 wks old). At that point, she had only gained a couple ounces since birth and she had a 'cough'. She has cultured H. Flu twice since then. She's about 4.5 months old and has been consistently...