Search results

1. T

help pls with a 24 yr old with cf

Thank you so much for your insight. You said the exact same thing that I said! I agree that putting the money in savings for him is not teaching him a thing, but his father is wanting to give his his 3rd chance. I am definately getting the book and we BOTH will be reading this. His father and I...
  2. T

Thanks for the suggestion of the book. Will look for it (hugs) He is still in the hospital. Will be there for a week.
  3. T

Thank you for your response. That is what we talked about doing. We are going to make him pay a third of the rent/food/utilities/ and make him give us x amount of money so WE can put it in a savings account for him or his only other option is to move out on his own (he says he never wants to...
  4. T

We are a parent of a 24yr old (father and stepmother). He has been moving from place to place (sister, friends) since he was 20. The problem we are having is that he works a full time job, and runs 24 -7 when he is not. He is not taking care of himself, not taking his meds or doing treatments...
  5. T

Asking for prayers for my stepson

Hugs Grantsmom. Jacob is out of the hospital now and doing IV antibodics for 1-2wks now. I wish to thank everyone for all the prayers. It really helped.
  6. T

Hugs Grantsmom. Jacob is out of the hospital now and doing IV antibodics for 1-2wks now. I wish to thank everyone for all the prayers. It really helped.
  7. T

8. T

Thank you ForKidsMom. Will know tomorrow if Jacob gets to come home or have to stay another wk in the hosp.
  9. T

Thank you ForKidsMom. Will know tomorrow if Jacob gets to come home or have to stay another wk in the hosp.
  10. T

11. T

Jacob will be off work for at least 3-4 wks. Hoping he gets out in a wk from the hospital, 2 wks IV antibodics, then 1 wk of oral antibodics. Thanks for the prayers.
  12. T

Jacob will be off work for at least 3-4 wks. Hoping he gets out in a wk from the hospital, 2 wks IV antibodics, then 1 wk of oral antibodics. Thanks for the prayers.
  13. T

14. T

Thank you very much Ann. Glad to meet you.
  15. T

16. T

17. T

I am new to this site. My name is Tammy Ruff and I have a stepson that was diagnosed when he was 5yrs old with CF. He has been doing well and never had to be admitted to the hospital. He is 21yrs old now and he is working a temp job with no insurance and has not been going to see the dr because...
  18. T

I am new to this site. My name is Tammy Ruff and I have a stepson that was diagnosed when he was 5yrs old with CF. He has been doing well and never had to be admitted to the hospital. He is 21yrs old now and he is working a temp job with no insurance and has not been going to see the dr because...
  19. T