Search results

1. N

Creatinine Help

I've been having a lot of trouble the last few years with IV meds putting a strain on my kidneys. It always seemed that no matter how much I drank, or how many liters of fluid I got, my creatinine would go up. I'd have to hold the antibiotics, and the result was a hospital stay or home IV cycle...
  2. N

Port Site Question

So I've had my port for a little over a year now. I'm really getting used to it, learning which dressing covers give me an allergic reaction, and things like that. I learned one of the last cycles that the little bio patches are a really bad idea for me, as within hours on placing one, I had...
  3. N

Sleep Question

I know I've seen a question like this on here, but I don't have my computer to search for it. Do other CFers need as much sleep as I seem to need, even when healthy? My family and I are currently on a trip (I won't call it a vacation because those are supposed to be relaxing) and I am...
  4. N

When did you know...

Hi all. I'm wondering what your symptoms/life was like just prior to needing sinus surgery. I've thankfully never had to undergo this, but lately I've been wondering if some of my health issues lately have been related to my sinuses. I've been coughing up small amounts of blood lately, the most...