Search results

1. A

Animated Story: Growing up with CF and 2017 Transplant Part 1

Heyo guys! Im animator AngelXMikey! Ive posted on here a long time ago, but Ive made a couple animations about Cf and transplants! Check em out, and maybe spread em round the community. May help someone!
  2. A

Cystic Fibrosis in a Physical Form

Hey guys! Ive made a concept of CF's physical form for my animation. What ya think?
  3. A

Every Breath: CF Animation

Aw Thank you. Im trying to go with a different Genre for the song to connect with people more. Also developing the story more so there will be less fighting and more development. That way people will enjoy it much more, giving me the opportunity to make the fight scenes prettier and more...
  4. A

Every Breath: CF Animation

Hey Guys LONG TIME NO SEE. Im youtube animator AngelXMikey. Several years back I said I was starting an animation about growing up with Cystic Fibrosis. I never stopped working on it, but I never got a lot done. But now Im ready to put alll my cards in and make it amazing. First I want to start...
  5. A

Every Breath: An Animation About Growing Up with Cystic Fibrosis

@o@..............What? lol I dont know much about the music part, I just got all the people togather than I wanted and helped guide the direction of how I wanted the song to go. All the people on this project are all novice artists like myself. I really enjoyed how the song sounded so they...
  6. A

Every Breath: An Animation About Growing Up with Cystic Fibrosis

HELLO EVERYONE!!! So Several months back I posted this topic in teens and young people section http://forum.cysticfibrosis.com/threads/39421-Every-Breathe?p=919176#post919176 So read it to get caught up. Anywho, The song just got done and sounds awesome, I would totally love for ya'll to hear...
  7. A

Every Breathe

Sup guys the names Mike, and Im a 20 year old animator with CF. Im working on a big project that I thought I should share with you ;D. So Im working on an animation and song called: This project is gonna be about my fight with CF. CF is short for Cystic Fibrosis, its a genetic lung disease...