Search results

1. J

Cf fund raisers- do you go??

I've always been told we can't go to cf fund raisers, that it can put you in contact with others and spread bugs. Do you go? there is one my friends are interested in going to. It's never happened before where they were interested, so it was never a big deal. do they get to go out and have...
  2. J

Pseudomonas Aeruginosa 2 ?

Hi, I recently saw the results of my sputum sample, and besides the usual Pseudomonas Aeruginosa, it also shows Pseudomonas Aeruginosa 2. I go back to the Dr in 2 weeks, am already on Cipro, which the culture shows it is sensitive to. I'm not worried about the treatment, just curious if anyone...
  3. J

Ontario Teen makes CF discovery

http://article.wn.com/view/2011/05/12/Teen_Discovers_Promising_Cystic_Fibrosis_Treatment/   Dont see this anywhere yet....   who knows what the future holds.
  4. J

Any one go to Detroit Harper Univerity Hospital's Clinic??

Looks like my insurance company is forcing me to switch CF Doctors. I love love my doctor at the University of Michigan, but my HMO wont let me continue going there. They want me at the Detroit Hospital. I'm very concerned as the care I've been receiving has been spectacular. Anyone go to...