6 PACK ABS!!!!

Sushi12

Hi, i want a 6 pak so bad, i have cf though and i was wondering if anyone else outhere who hav cf and a 6 pak abs. how did you get them? and i have bloating cause of the stupid disease and i was wondering even if i flex would it show my abs? But when i bloat which is 24/7 cause of the CF it looks like i am pregnant (even when i am a 15 year old guy lol) but also another question is when i fllex it will show still right

Sushi12

Hi, i want a 6 pak so bad, i have cf though and i was wondering if anyone else outhere who hav cf and a 6 pak abs. how did you get them? and i have bloating cause of the stupid disease and i was wondering even if i flex would it show my abs? But when i bloat which is 24/7 cause of the CF it looks like i am pregnant (even when i am a 15 year old guy lol) but also another question is when i fllex it will show still right

Sushi12

E

entropy

Interesting. Since I was a small child I would get "compliments" about my abs (loosely speaking, it was more along the lines of "this kid's only 8 and he has a 6 pack, strange!")

With CF there is so much coughing the muscles in the abdomen area get quite a lot of exercise. So, I got abs by coughing so much. I still have them, but now I'm so skinny they look kind of... disproportionate.

If you flex your abs should show unless you have a lot of fat there, tehe.

E

entropy

Interesting. Since I was a small child I would get "compliments" about my abs (loosely speaking, it was more along the lines of "this kid's only 8 and he has a 6 pack, strange!")

With CF there is so much coughing the muscles in the abdomen area get quite a lot of exercise. So, I got abs by coughing so much. I still have them, but now I'm so skinny they look kind of... disproportionate.

If you flex your abs should show unless you have a lot of fat there, tehe.

E

entropy

<br />
<br />With CF there is so much coughing the muscles in the abdomen area get quite a lot of exercise. So, I got abs by coughing so much. I still have them, but now I'm so skinny they look kind of... disproportionate.
<br />
<br />If you flex your abs should show unless you have a lot of fat there, tehe.

ejv19

Every CF case is different.. so i can't relate mine to yours. But i'm a sixteen year old male, and i have a fine set of abs. lol.

I play a lot of soccer, and there's a lot of core fitness that's involved. I can't specifically remember what I did to get them/when they started to become noticeable, but bassic sit-ups will help i'm sure.

ejv19

Every CF case is different.. so i can't relate mine to yours. But i'm a sixteen year old male, and i have a fine set of abs. lol.

I play a lot of soccer, and there's a lot of core fitness that's involved. I can't specifically remember what I did to get them/when they started to become noticeable, but bassic sit-ups will help i'm sure.

ejv19

<br />
<br />I play a lot of soccer, and there's a lot of core fitness that's involved. I can't specifically remember what I did to get them/when they started to become noticeable, but bassic sit-ups will help i'm sure.

KMV77

I do, and I can attribute that to coughing all my life, and my low BMI. I guess its one benefit for me having CF. I've always been active, but only really have been going to the gym for about a year. I dont do any ab work lol.
Kevin

KMV77

I do, and I can attribute that to coughing all my life, and my low BMI. I guess its one benefit for me having CF. I've always been active, but only really have been going to the gym for about a year. I dont do any ab work lol.
Kevin

KMV77

<br />Kevin

DrawingTheLine

I am frankly astonished that one of us can actually compete in soccer. It looks difficult for non-CFers. Kudos to you for that, my friend!

I don't have Grand Canyon ditches between my "packs," it's a light-raised plateau, but I have them. I couldn't keep an ounce of fat on me with a staple, and I cough a lot.

I walk my block around three times a week, which is about a mile or so, and do pushups three times a week, which I think helps a bit as an isometric for the abs holding your whole body straight.

DrawingTheLine

I am frankly astonished that one of us can actually compete in soccer. It looks difficult for non-CFers. Kudos to you for that, my friend!

I don't have Grand Canyon ditches between my "packs," it's a light-raised plateau, but I have them. I couldn't keep an ounce of fat on me with a staple, and I cough a lot.

I walk my block around three times a week, which is about a mile or so, and do pushups three times a week, which I think helps a bit as an isometric for the abs holding your whole body straight.

DrawingTheLine

<br />
<br />I don't have Grand Canyon ditches between my "packs," it's a light-raised plateau, but I have them. I couldn't keep an ounce of fat on me with a staple, and I cough a lot.
<br />
<br />I walk my block around three times a week, which is about a mile or so, and do pushups three times a week, which I think helps a bit as an isometric for the abs holding your whole body straight.

ehtansky21

this is pretty drastic...but both my boys had the bloated belly for the longest time...when we went gluten free last September, those issues went completely away. Their digestive systems were just overloaded with digesting stuff they couldn't handle.

blessings,
missa

ehtansky21

this is pretty drastic...but both my boys had the bloated belly for the longest time...when we went gluten free last September, those issues went completely away. Their digestive systems were just overloaded with digesting stuff they couldn't handle.

blessings,
missa

ehtansky21

<br />
<br />blessings,
<br />missa

runningforlife

Well I got a six pack when I started running. Right now I'm a freshman at Oklahoma city univ and I run track there, so in case you were wondering a CFer can play college sports. I have found that running, plus doing six inches and "v" ups ( which is where you lift your torso and bring your knees to your chest at the same time) will give you a nice set of abs. I also have a bloated stomach, which will still stay there but when you get your 6 pack it will show and be pushed out more, kinda like the 300 spartan abs lol but yes it is possible.

runningforlife

Well I got a six pack when I started running. Right now I'm a freshman at Oklahoma city univ and I run track there, so in case you were wondering a CFer can play college sports. I have found that running, plus doing six inches and "v" ups ( which is where you lift your torso and bring your knees to your chest at the same time) will give you a nice set of abs. I also have a bloated stomach, which will still stay there but when you get your 6 pack it will show and be pushed out more, kinda like the 300 spartan abs lol but yes it is possible.