A New Home for CysticFibrosis.com!

Imogene

Administrator
We have been working hard behind the scenes creating our NEW WEBSITE!

Every few years, we bring everything to new software.
It is an amazing journey!
2016 is our 20th YEAR~

Here are some stats you may find surprising!

Registered Users: 17,584
Forums: 28
Topics: 150, 231
Replies: 820,309

We have only kept records since 2003....so these are searchable conversations.

Watch this space!
Salt and Light,
Jeanne

K

kgfrompa

Wow congrats I know i have been so blessed having all of you carry me through the I dont know and help me please ! Thank you for that thank you for all you do ...............Forever grateful for the support

W

windex125

Thank you so much, seems like a small gesture I would love to send you on a cruise, really this site has helped me over and over. I've learned more on this site in my 60 yrs, 61 next month than anywhere else. Every health issue I have someone else has it now or has had it in the past, and I try to write when I feel I can add some knowledge to the subject. Your simple the best... better than all the rest... aka Tina Turner......

LittleLab4CF

Super Moderator
If only! After so many years Imogene is known by many of us. Jeanne has been dedicated to supporting and serving our community for 20+ years and I understand that she came across this noble cause almost by accident.

It is a nearly impossible effort to launch a new and improved site. If what passes for proofread material used in business, legal documents and statements was read as instructions for a computer, I doubt it would ever be correct. My point is this is a substantial amount of work done in order to improve our experience with CysticFibrosis.Com, hopefully making searches for information better and moving us toward a variety of methods for optimizing CF management, logging useful biometrics to share with your CF team.

Jeanne and her talented team have listened to us. Our needs, complaints and concerns are being met with thoughtful and a comprehensive ideas that we hope will solve the problems of a life shuttling between doctors and clinics and sustaining and perpetuating this wonderful resource.

Before anybody expects the new format to work perfectly from the first day, consider Edison tested over10,000 filiments before settling on a carbonized coconut fiber. It lasted 8 hours and was considered a breakthrough.

My wife retired last year after 16 years as an IT professional. Once it was discovered that she has a talent for breaking software, it became a specialty she periodically employed as a team developed a given software program. Her secret was to act like a client wishing to accomplish an action like placing a bid or checking out the details of an offering. In other words, have a successful online experience. My hope is everything goes smoothly and efficiently. Don't lose patience, this isn't being done because it can be. The results are going to be worth any inconvenience in the short term.

I am excited,

LL

Imogene

Administrator
And I was trying to THINK of a Thanksgiving Message for all of you! You have been to me the embodiment of the Beatitudes to each other and to the world! You bring peace, comfort, discovery, justice, empathy and aboveallLOVE~ I am honored that my work can have a place in all your efforts. We are the messengers! Over a million messages have been saved and can be searched. We have been for 20 years a LittleLab4CF!

The Health Opinion Leaders and now Fabio Gratton and his team at Invibe have taken a leading role in changing over the software to be more 21st Century.

This site is the result of helpfulness and generosity and putting it together with all the opportunities technology offers us!

As Fabio told me "the last mile is the hardest". We are working hard to iron out all the "last mile" kinks.

May you have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Salt and Light,
Jeanne

beautifulsoul

Super Moderator
So excited to finally see the official announcement! Happy Holidays! I'm very thankful to have this supportive community :)