Anyone try the Mobileaire compressor

Chaggie

Just picked up this new mobileaire compressor at clinic today, does treatments at 30 PSI uses regular Pari nebs, is supposed to be faster, create a smaller particle size and get meds deeper into the lungs, hmmm where have I heard that before. If anyone else has one I'd like to hear your thoughts on it,

Amy, think this might give the eFlow a run for it's money. It just isn't portable.

Albuterol 4 min
HTS 12 min

Chaggie

Just picked up this new mobileaire compressor at clinic today, does treatments at 30 PSI uses regular Pari nebs, is supposed to be faster, create a smaller particle size and get meds deeper into the lungs, hmmm where have I heard that before. If anyone else has one I'd like to hear your thoughts on it,

Amy, think this might give the eFlow a run for it's money. It just isn't portable.

Albuterol 4 min
HTS 12 min

Chaggie

Albuterol 4 min
HTS 12 min

Chaggie

Albuterol 4 min
HTS 12 min

Chaggie

<br />
<br />
<br />Amy, think this might give the eFlow a run for it's money. It just isn't portable.
<br />
<br />
<br />Albuterol 4 min
<br />HTS 12 min

NoExcuses

dude.... why did you get a device that you haven't seen studies on?

you're smarter than that

*hits you over the head*

NoExcuses

you're smarter than that

*hits you over the head*

NoExcuses

you're smarter than that

*hits you over the head*

NoExcuses

you're smarter than that

*hits you over the head*

NoExcuses

<br />
<br />you're smarter than that
<br />
<br />*hits you over the head*