Anyone try the Mobileaire compressor

2005CFmom

Super Moderator
Is it the compressor mentioned in this article <a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.cff.org/UploadedFiles/LivingWithCF/StayingHealthy/LungHealth/WhichNebulizer/WhichNebulizerForWhichDrug.pdf">Which Nebulizer for Which Drug (on the CFF website)</a>?

Looks interesting. Let us know if you find any other info on it.

2005CFmom

Super Moderator
Is it the compressor mentioned in this article <a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.cff.org/UploadedFiles/LivingWithCF/StayingHealthy/LungHealth/WhichNebulizer/WhichNebulizerForWhichDrug.pdf">Which Nebulizer for Which Drug (on the CFF website)</a>?

2005CFmom

Super Moderator

2005CFmom

Super Moderator

2005CFmom

Super Moderator
<br />
<br />Looks interesting. Let us know if you find any other info on it.

M

Mommafirst

Actually, its CFF approved for all CF meds. We have one on order and are getting a bit of a runaround from the medical supply company. Our insurance has approved the cost. I'm hoping its as great as I've been told.

M

Mommafirst

Actually, its CFF approved for all CF meds. We have one on order and are getting a bit of a runaround from the medical supply company. Our insurance has approved the cost. I'm hoping its as great as I've been told.

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst

C

cfsucks

i have a mobilaire compressor... i find it extremely fast, however sometimes the pressure is a bit too high and shoots off the tubing.

C

cfsucks

i have a mobilaire compressor... i find it extremely fast, however sometimes the pressure is a bit too high and shoots off the tubing.

C

cfsucks

C

cfsucks

C

cfsucks

Chaggie

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>NoExcuses</b></i>

dude.... why did you get a device that you haven't seen studies on?

you're smarter than that

*hits you over the head*</end quote></div>

it's a compressor, if it were a new Neb I would have questioned it before using it.

It is fast, and it is quieter than the pro neb ultra.

Chaggie

you're smarter than that

it's a compressor, if it were a new Neb I would have questioned it before using it.

Chaggie

you're smarter than that

Chaggie

you're smarter than that

*hits you over the head*</end quote>

Chaggie

<br />
<br />dude.... why did you get a device that you haven't seen studies on?
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />you're smarter than that
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />*hits you over the head*</end quote>
<br />
<br />it's a compressor, if it were a new Neb I would have questioned it before using it.
<br />
<br />It is fast, and it is quieter than the pro neb ultra.