AP for green smoothies

Jane

Digital opinion leader
A while back Josh had candida overgrowth and began drinking green smoothies as a part of his treatment. We had a recipe book, but I just found this AP that gives good info about the health benefit if each ingredient too.

Just thought I'd share.

Tisha

Thanks, Jane, but what is this AP you are referring to? I don't see any link or attachment. Thanks!

Jane

Digital opinion leader
It's an application for the iPad or iPhone but there is also a website ://www.rawfamily.com/

musclemania70

I find it interesting on her site that she says "non-organic produce doesn't have any nutrition". see link below This makes her lose a LOT of creditbility. I can see why organic produce has MORE nutrition. But its dangerous to say that non-organic produce doesn't have ANY nutrition. So that means that middle class America who can't afford to buy organic is getting absolutely no nutrition when they eat a non-organic apple or banana? NOT SO. She even listed the foods to compare. There may be LESS nutrition but not NONE. This is simply a way to scare people into believing that only organic is worthwhile. I understand it is better to eat organic but telling people they are not getting any nutrition from non-organic foods is just plain WRONG. She needs to understand most people don't have the means to go 100% organic.
Scaring people into going into the organic lifestyle may not be an effective strategy for getting people to switch over.http://greensmoothiesblog.com/why-is-organic-produce-important/