Blood in my urine?-answer found!

JustDucky

Blood in my urine???

I agree with Jenn and Diane, it sounds like an UTI...I have had many and you are describing what I go through everytime I get one right down to the pain. Definitely get it checked out by the doctor so that you can get proper treatment with antibiotics. I hope you feel better soon, UTI's can make you so miserable. Hugs, Jenn

JustDucky

Blood in my urine???

I agree with Jenn and Diane, it sounds like an UTI...I have had many and you are describing what I go through everytime I get one right down to the pain. Definitely get it checked out by the doctor so that you can get proper treatment with antibiotics. I hope you feel better soon, UTI's can make you so miserable. Hugs, Jenn

JustDucky

Blood in my urine???

JustDucky

Blood in my urine???

JustDucky

Blood in my urine???

Marjolein

Blood in my urine???

I agree, it sounds like a urinary track infection and like Jen says the pain you are talking about in your side could mean it's 'spreading' to your kidneys. That is what I thought about too.

I hope you'll feel better soon!

X

Marjolein

Blood in my urine???

I agree, it sounds like a urinary track infection and like Jen says the pain you are talking about in your side could mean it's 'spreading' to your kidneys. That is what I thought about too.

X

Marjolein

Blood in my urine???

X

Marjolein

Blood in my urine???

X

Marjolein

Blood in my urine???

<br />
<br />I hope you'll feel better soon!
<br />
<br />X

Scarlett81

Blood in my urine???

Ok-called doc and she said i should go to the er to be treated right away. i wanted to just wait and see her tomorrow to avoid a 10hr ordeal at the er.
she said it would be going against her advice, but i could take a cipro now and see how the night goes and try to postpone it till tom.
what would you do????

Scarlett81

Blood in my urine???

Ok-called doc and she said i should go to the er to be treated right away. i wanted to just wait and see her tomorrow to avoid a 10hr ordeal at the er.
she said it would be going against her advice, but i could take a cipro now and see how the night goes and try to postpone it till tom.
what would you do????

Scarlett81

Blood in my urine???

what would you do????

Scarlett81

Blood in my urine???

what would you do????

Scarlett81

Blood in my urine???

<br />she said it would be going against her advice, but i could take a cipro now and see how the night goes and try to postpone it till tom.
<br />what would you do????

NoExcuses

Blood in my urine???

take the cipro.... make sure to take the dose that you normally take to treat lung infections.

if you take a lower dose to treat the UTI, it could promote resistance to cipro to the bacteria in your lungs (antibiotics unfortunately don't discriminate where they go in your body).

then go 1st thing in the am.

unless you think it's something more serious than a UTI, which it could be. hmmmm.... so maybe it is a good idea to go to the ER.

NoExcuses

Blood in my urine???

take the cipro.... make sure to take the dose that you normally take to treat lung infections.

if you take a lower dose to treat the UTI, it could promote resistance to cipro to the bacteria in your lungs (antibiotics unfortunately don't discriminate where they go in your body).

unless you think it's something more serious than a UTI, which it could be. hmmmm.... so maybe it is a good idea to go to the ER.

NoExcuses

Blood in my urine???

NoExcuses

Blood in my urine???

NoExcuses

Blood in my urine???

<br />
<br />if you take a lower dose to treat the UTI, it could promote resistance to cipro to the bacteria in your lungs (antibiotics unfortunately don't discriminate where they go in your body).
<br />
<br />then go 1st thing in the am.
<br />
<br />unless you think it's something more serious than a UTI, which it could be. hmmmm.... so maybe it is a good idea to go to the ER.