Culturelle?

sunshine5637

<P>I have pretty annoying digestive problems and have heard that this product is really good.  I was wondering if anyone here has any experiences with this medicine?  Like, is it okay to take it?</P>
<P> </P>
<P>Thanks.</P>

sunshine5637

<P>I have pretty annoying digestive problems and have heard that this product is really good. I was wondering if anyone here has any experiences with this medicine? Like, is it okay to take it?</P>
<P></P>
<P>Thanks.</P>

sunshine5637

<P><BR>I have pretty annoying digestive problems and have heard that this product is really good. I was wondering if anyone here has any experiences with this medicine? Like, is it okay to take it?</P>
<P></P>
<P>Thanks.</P>

M

marcijo

I would definitely suggest some kind of pro-biotic...I take one every day-I have taken Culturelle before and it is fine-but I look for pro-biotics that have billions of live cultures in them....the one I am taking has 100 billion per pill. They are expensive-but worth it. They have really helped my digestive system.

M

marcijo

I would definitely suggest some kind of pro-biotic...I take one every day-I have taken Culturelle before and it is fine-but I look for pro-biotics that have billions of live cultures in them....the one I am taking has 100 billion per pill. They are expensive-but worth it. They have really helped my digestive system.

M

marcijo

erock77

I've had good luck with Jarrows, particularly the ones in a box, keep them in the fridge even if it says it doesn't need to. Unless it's pretty cold where you're at. I take around 10B cells (2 capsules) and I notice a difference with gut pain and hemoptysis. The latter b/c it's supposed to help the absorption of vitamin K.

erock77

I've had good luck with Jarrows, particularly the ones in a box, keep them in the fridge even if it says it doesn't need to. Unless it's pretty cold where you're at. I take around 10B cells (2 capsules) and I notice a difference with gut pain and hemoptysis. The latter b/c it's supposed to help the absorption of vitamin K.

erock77

erock77

erock77

erock77

tlcquiltnut

I have used it and it works for me. When I was in the hospital the 3 antibiotics I was on distroyed the natural flora and it returned it back to normal. Now I am back to the same non moving gut...lol....

tlcquiltnut

I have used it and it works for me. When I was in the hospital the 3 antibiotics I was on distroyed the natural flora and it returned it back to normal. Now I am back to the same non moving gut...lol....

tlcquiltnut

K

Keepercjr

I take Culturelle.  I have taken lots of different kids and also like the Jarrow products like a previous poster said. <br><br>However, the benefits of Culturelle are not just digestive.  Culturelle is the only brand that I can find that contains Lactobacillus GG.  It is the only microbe in Culturelle.  LGG has been shown in studies to reduce the number of lung exacerbations in people with CF.  It seems there may be a relationship between intestinal inflamation and lung inflamation.   <br><br><br>

K

Keepercjr

I take Culturelle. I have taken lots of different kids and also like the Jarrow products like a previous poster said. <br><br>However, the benefits of Culturelle are not just digestive. Culturelle is the only brand that I can find that contains Lactobacillus GG. It is the only microbe in Culturelle. LGG has been shown in studies to reduce the number of lung exacerbations in people with CF. It seems there may be a relationship between intestinal inflamation and lung inflamation. <br><br><br>