Culturelle?

K

Keepercjr

I take Culturelle. I have taken lots of different kids and also like the Jarrow products like a previous poster said. <br><br>However, the benefits of Culturelle are not just digestive. Culturelle is the only brand that I can find that contains Lactobacillus GG. It is the only microbe in Culturelle. LGG has been shown in studies to reduce the number of lung exacerbations in people with CF. It seems there may be a relationship between intestinal inflamation and lung inflamation. <br><br><br>

sunshine5637

I agree with you Keepercjr about the relationship between intestinal inflammation and lung inflammation. I have noticed that I cough more when my digestive tract is messed up. Strange, I know, that I would notice this, but I have.

I purchased the Culterelle today so I hope I'll see results very quickly. THanks to all for your information!

sunshine5637

I agree with you Keepercjr about the relationship between intestinal inflammation and lung inflammation. I have noticed that I cough more when my digestive tract is messed up. Strange, I know, that I would notice this, but I have.

I purchased the Culterelle today so I hope I'll see results very quickly. THanks to all for your information!

sunshine5637

<br />
<br />I purchased the Culterelle today so I hope I'll see results very quickly. THanks to all for your information!