In Case Anyone's Interested

izemmom

Harriet -

Where is the link that let you access multi-center data? I'd love to do this (I think, although I was surprised to see our center was a liitle lower than I'd like on some measures!). I can't find anything in the left side bar that let's me do it!

izemmom

Harriet -

Where is the link that let you access multi-center data? I'd love to do this (I think, although I was surprised to see our center was a liitle lower than I'd like on some measures!). I can't find anything in the left side bar that let's me do it!

izemmom

Harriet -

izemmom

Harriet -

izemmom

Harriet -
<br />
<br />Where is the link that let you access multi-center data? I'd love to do this (I think, although I was surprised to see our center was a liitle lower than I'd like on some measures!). I can't find anything in the left side bar that let's me do it!

M

Mommafirst

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>hmw</b></i>

Oh and Heather~ are you involved at your clinic as part of the parent Advisory Board? I would love to attend meetings at ours but the time is just awful for me to get away for ours and I haven't been able to thus far!!</end quote></div>

Yes, I'm very involved on the Family Council. I'm also working with two our our CF doctors to help them on the statistics for their creation of a Pulmonary Exacerbation Scale. I feel very fortunate to have such a great team and to be as involved as I have been able to get.

M

Mommafirst

Oh and Heather~ are you involved at your clinic as part of the parent Advisory Board? I would love to attend meetings at ours but the time is just awful for me to get away for ours and I haven't been able to thus far!!</end quote></div>

Yes, I'm very involved on the Family Council. I'm also working with two our our CF doctors to help them on the statistics for their creation of a Pulmonary Exacerbation Scale. I feel very fortunate to have such a great team and to be as involved as I have been able to get.

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst

Oh and Heather~ are you involved at your clinic as part of the parent Advisory Board? I would love to attend meetings at ours but the time is just awful for me to get away for ours and I haven't been able to thus far!!</end quote>

M

Mommafirst

<br />
<br />Oh and Heather~ are you involved at your clinic as part of the parent Advisory Board? I would love to attend meetings at ours but the time is just awful for me to get away for ours and I haven't been able to thus far!!</end quote>
<br />
<br />Yes, I'm very involved on the Family Council. I'm also working with two our our CF doctors to help them on the statistics for their creation of a Pulmonary Exacerbation Scale. I feel very fortunate to have such a great team and to be as involved as I have been able to get.
<br />
<br />

hmw

I'd love to hear more about that, Heather. It sounds like it will help them tweak their treatment protocol.

Someday I will get myself to one of ours! If only it wasn't a long, rush-hour, drive away; meetings are at 6pm! (No traffic is over an hour each way, rush hour can easily approach 2. Well, I know that's not a long drive for many to their clinics, but it's long for getting away on a school night.)

hmw

I'd love to hear more about that, Heather. It sounds like it will help them tweak their treatment protocol.

Someday I will get myself to one of ours! If only it wasn't a long, rush-hour, drive away; meetings are at 6pm! (No traffic is over an hour each way, rush hour can easily approach 2. Well, I know that's not a long drive for many to their clinics, but it's long for getting away on a school night.)

hmw

hmw

hmw

<br />
<br />Someday I will get myself to one of ours! If only it wasn't a long, rush-hour, drive away; meetings are at 6pm! (No traffic is over an hour each way, rush hour can easily approach 2. Well, I know that's not a long drive for many to their clinics, but it's long for getting away on a school night.)