My Husband has a vas defrens!

julie

That is great news!!!!!! Just for curiositys sake, are you guys going to proceed next with a sperm test or just start trying? I can't wait to hear you announce you are pregnant!!!

julie

That is great news!!!!!! Just for curiositys sake, are you guys going to proceed next with a sperm test or just start trying? I can't wait to hear you announce you are pregnant!!!

julie

julie

julie

M

mneville

I wonder if they can do a scan on my son early just to see if he has one. Sometimes don't they have them but they are blocked?? I hate the infertility aspect of CF...

Megan

M

mneville

I wonder if they can do a scan on my son early just to see if he has one. Sometimes don't they have them but they are blocked?? I hate the infertility aspect of CF...

Megan

M

mneville

Megan

M

mneville

Megan

M

mneville

<br />
<br />Megan
<br />
<br />

Pebbles8

We will do the sperm test since if there is a blockage, we would like to be able to figure out if it can be fixed and overall know what we are working with, start considering adoption if there is no chance. We have tried for 2 months which I know isn't long enough to know anything.
The urologist felt around to find if he did or did not have the vas deferens "if they were palpable" so I'd imagine that could be done on a kid. Thank you for all the well wishes :-D. I was excited and there aren't many places you can announce "my husband has a vas deferens" and have it be somewhat appropriate.

Pebbles8

We will do the sperm test since if there is a blockage, we would like to be able to figure out if it can be fixed and overall know what we are working with, start considering adoption if there is no chance. We have tried for 2 months which I know isn't long enough to know anything.
The urologist felt around to find if he did or did not have the vas deferens "if they were palpable" so I'd imagine that could be done on a kid. Thank you for all the well wishes :-D. I was excited and there aren't many places you can announce "my husband has a vas deferens" and have it be somewhat appropriate.

Pebbles8

Pebbles8

Pebbles8

<br />The urologist felt around to find if he did or did not have the vas deferens "if they were palpable" so I'd imagine that could be done on a kid. Thank you for all the well wishes :-D. I was excited and there aren't many places you can announce "my husband has a vas deferens" and have it be somewhat appropriate.