Not enough time in the day

M

Mommy2Zeke

I don't work, and yet I still feel completely engrossed in my son's treatment and med schedule. (He also has severe short gut syndrome in addition to CF. Currently he is on enteral feedings 24 hours a day, TPN 18 hours a day, IV antibiotics 6 hours a day, and has three other meds to be administered throughout the day. (oh, and breathing treatments and CPT) Add to that the toddler/tantrum stage, and the fact that our doc has told us to basically be in quarantine until he kicks his bug, and I am one tired mommy.

M

Mommy2Zeke

I don't work, and yet I still feel completely engrossed in my son's treatment and med schedule. (He also has severe short gut syndrome in addition to CF. Currently he is on enteral feedings 24 hours a day, TPN 18 hours a day, IV antibiotics 6 hours a day, and has three other meds to be administered throughout the day. (oh, and breathing treatments and CPT) Add to that the toddler/tantrum stage, and the fact that our doc has told us to basically be in quarantine until he kicks his bug, and I am one tired mommy.

M

Mommy2Zeke

M

Mommy2Zeke

M

Mommy2Zeke