What do you take for pain meds??

cfgirl38

Sean, you really desire attention don't you? Every topic you feel you need to respond to in a way that actually shows your maturity level.

anonymous

here -here.
Sean-what's yer deal anywho? Do you actually CARE about the folks on this website-or is it just a game to you? If you care...SHOW it...if it's a game...LEAVE and go elsewhere.

JazzysMom

OK MY mother has started this new regiman. She takes aloe pills. How she came about it I dont know, But she takes several in a day & it has helped with her joint pain & overall feeling like crap. She is 71 & still runs a mail route. She said it took awhile for her to feel a differnce, but she swears by it. She has been trying to get me to take it. She says "they are natural so it cant hurt anything". Another inaccurate bit of information since its not regulated. Anyway like anything I am sure it has its good qualities since she feels better & I wanted to throw it out there for those of you looking for alternatives. I personally havent tried it. As far as med interaction, my Mom doesnt use the same meds as I do, but she does take them for high blood pressure, abnormal heart rate/chest pain & preventative cancer regimen (she is post bladder & colon cancer treatment).