1 week post hospital stay

Proxy

So Ive been out one week and had my first appointment today, when I was admitted I was at 40%, when I was discharged I was 36%, today I was 33% so things arent looking so good, I gotta wear oxygen full time and eat lots since ive lost 2 pounds this week as well v.v
They are trying an inhalent Colistan for 2 weeks, If I decrease or dont improve I'll be admitted again.
Ive been doing much excercise this week and doing my all my meds as I was told (I never miss them anyways). So im going to continue with what im doing, maybe add some swimming and hope for the best.
Thankyou for all the support you have given me here <3
wish me luck!
Melissa

Proxy

So Ive been out one week and had my first appointment today, when I was admitted I was at 40%, when I was discharged I was 36%, today I was 33% so things arent looking so good, I gotta wear oxygen full time and eat lots since ive lost 2 pounds this week as well v.v
They are trying an inhalent Colistan for 2 weeks, If I decrease or dont improve I'll be admitted again.
Ive been doing much excercise this week and doing my all my meds as I was told (I never miss them anyways). So im going to continue with what im doing, maybe add some swimming and hope for the best.
Thankyou for all the support you have given me here <3
wish me luck!
Melissa

Proxy

<br />They are trying an inhalent Colistan for 2 weeks, If I decrease or dont improve I'll be admitted again.
<br />Ive been doing much excercise this week and doing my all my meds as I was told (I never miss them anyways). So im going to continue with what im doing, maybe add some swimming and hope for the best.
<br />Thankyou for all the support you have given me here <3
<br />wish me luck!
<br />Melissa

rubyroselee

Melissa,

Sorry to hear that things haven't improved much since your hospital stay last week. Hope the Colistin will work for you!

rubyroselee

Melissa,

Sorry to hear that things haven't improved much since your hospital stay last week. Hope the Colistin will work for you!

rubyroselee

Melissa,
<br />
<br />Sorry to hear that things haven't improved much since your hospital stay last week. Hope the Colistin will work for you!