10% Sodium Chloride solution

janddburke

any updates on the availability of the 10% sodium chloride?
I found a small pharmacy nearby that had some in stock but the last I heard there wasn't even an ETA on delivery.
WHAT'S UP?

janddburke

I found a small pharmacy nearby that had some in stock but the last I heard there wasn't even an ETA on delivery.
WHAT'S UP?

janddburke

WHAT'S UP?

janddburke

WHAT'S UP?

janddburke

WHAT'S UP?

AnD

There have been some threads in the adult section about this, but no concrete reasons...I haven't been able to get it for months- I have had to get he compounded 7%, and recently, the Pari Hyper-sal 7% from cf services.

AnD

There have been some threads in the adult section about this, but no concrete reasons...I haven't been able to get it for months- I have had to get he compounded 7%, and recently, the Pari Hyper-sal 7% from cf services.

AnD

AnD

AnD

jaimers

Super Moderator
my doctor told me not too long ago that there was a national back order on 10%. my guess is there's still problems with that....they just came out with 7% though so you could do that maybe. i had no problem getting 7

jaimers

Super Moderator
my doctor told me not too long ago that there was a national back order on 10%. my guess is there's still problems with that....they just came out with 7% though so you could do that maybe. i had no problem getting 7

jaimers

Super Moderator

jaimers

Super Moderator

jaimers

Super Moderator