104 vs 105

mom4holly

Does anyone know if the 105 vest will fit onto the 104's compressor thingy??? I am asking because my VEST is blown up & someone on the site was very kind to offer to loan me her compressor but I don't know if my vest will fit the compressor. any help would be great.

mom4holly

Does anyone know if the 105 vest will fit onto the 104's compressor thingy??? I am asking because my VEST is blown up & someone on the site was very kind to offer to loan me her compressor but I don't know if my vest will fit the compressor. any help would be great.

mom4holly

mom4holly

mom4holly

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
I don't know for sure, but the RT at our clinic recently used a 105 on DS to get up a sputum culture and the tubes, vest, etc. looked identical. Think the differences were with the compressor itself -- programmable and ability to gradually increase speed with the 105.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
I don't know for sure, but the RT at our clinic recently used a 105 on DS to get up a sputum culture and the tubes, vest, etc. looked identical. Think the differences were with the compressor itself -- programmable and ability to gradually increase speed with the 105.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

bittyhorse23

I would go to Hill-rom's site and email them about it. They should be able to tell you if it would work or not.

Are you getting a new vest? I think I remember hearing that something was spilled on the compressor?

bittyhorse23

I would go to Hill-rom's site and email them about it. They should be able to tell you if it would work or not.

Are you getting a new vest? I think I remember hearing that something was spilled on the compressor?

bittyhorse23

bittyhorse23

bittyhorse23

ktsmom

Hill-Rom may try to tell you that they "own" every vest and quiz you on where you are getting your replacement from. Just my personal experience. Maybe the parties to the transaction have already discussed so forgive me if I'm intruding.

ktsmom

Hill-Rom may try to tell you that they "own" every vest and quiz you on where you are getting your replacement from. Just my personal experience. Maybe the parties to the transaction have already discussed so forgive me if I'm intruding.

ktsmom

ktsmom

ktsmom