11 month old

alyssabeth2002

When my son was 11 months old he ate just about everything and was in the 75% for weight.

He would usually have instant oatmeal, or a muffin that I would crumble up and add milk to for breakfast. I would always give him his enzymes in half a contanier of trix yogurt and save the other half for the next meal just to get in extra calories.

For lunch I would feed him chef boyardee foods that I cut up into smaller peieces because they have more fat than baby food. He loved rice with gravy and chicken.

I didn't give him barely any baby food and to this day he is still in the 50% for his weight and he is six. You have to think outside the box. Look at what you eat and see what you can do to is to make it ready for an 11th month old to eat. Leave out the seasoning, add cream and butter, Etc.

alyssabeth2002

When my son was 11 months old he ate just about everything and was in the 75% for weight.

He would usually have instant oatmeal, or a muffin that I would crumble up and add milk to for breakfast. I would always give him his enzymes in half a contanier of trix yogurt and save the other half for the next meal just to get in extra calories.

For lunch I would feed him chef boyardee foods that I cut up into smaller peieces because they have more fat than baby food. He loved rice with gravy and chicken.

I didn't give him barely any baby food and to this day he is still in the 50% for his weight and he is six. You have to think outside the box. Look at what you eat and see what you can do to is to make it ready for an 11th month old to eat. Leave out the seasoning, add cream and butter, Etc.

alyssabeth2002

alyssabeth2002

alyssabeth2002

<br />
<br />He would usually have instant oatmeal, or a muffin that I would crumble up and add milk to for breakfast. I would always give him his enzymes in half a contanier of trix yogurt and save the other half for the next meal just to get in extra calories.
<br />
<br />For lunch I would feed him chef boyardee foods that I cut up into smaller peieces because they have more fat than baby food. He loved rice with gravy and chicken.
<br />
<br />I didn't give him barely any baby food and to this day he is still in the 50% for his weight and he is six. You have to think outside the box. Look at what you eat and see what you can do to is to make it ready for an 11th month old to eat. Leave out the seasoning, add cream and butter, Etc.