15 w/ cf want sumone who understands

Hello im Natalie. 16 from england. i have cf. i was diagnosed when i was 2. i now have a lung infection. The hospital told me on tuesday when i went 4 a checkup. i hv to take tese stupid tablets every day. Its getting me down. Some one please talk to me. add me anyone.
xfollowyourheartx@hotmail.co.uk
thank u

Hello im Natalie. 16 from england. i have cf. i was diagnosed when i was 2. i now have a lung infection. The hospital told me on tuesday when i went 4 a checkup. i hv to take tese stupid tablets every day. Its getting me down. Some one please talk to me. add me anyone.
thank u

thank u

meashamoo

hi my name is courtney im 18 w/cf and i would love to talk with anyone. i totally agree that people without cf don't really understand even if they have good intentions.

court
my email is cg32888@yahoo.com *email me anytime*

meashamoo

hi my name is courtney im 18 w/cf and i would love to talk with anyone. i totally agree that people without cf don't really understand even if they have good intentions.

court

meashamoo

court

singe82

HEY GUYS,
I am a 24 y/o w/o cf, but my little brother 18 w/ cf and sister 15 w/cf & cfrd and she is currently in the hospital for a tune up and undergoing different tests because she is having these episodes where she goes completely numb from head to toe, and blood just pours out of her. I am here for any of you whom need a big sister type to listen or whatever, believe me I see first hand the amount of crap that you guys go through everyday and I wish that I could take my little brother and sisters place and they could be healthy. Also, if any of you have had anything like this happen to you or have heard of it please let me know... her doctors a baffled.
Thanks,
Sara

singe82

HEY GUYS,
I am a 24 y/o w/o cf, but my little brother 18 w/ cf and sister 15 w/cf & cfrd and she is currently in the hospital for a tune up and undergoing different tests because she is having these episodes where she goes completely numb from head to toe, and blood just pours out of her. I am here for any of you whom need a big sister type to listen or whatever, believe me I see first hand the amount of crap that you guys go through everyday and I wish that I could take my little brother and sisters place and they could be healthy. Also, if any of you have had anything like this happen to you or have heard of it please let me know... her doctors a baffled.
Thanks,
Sara

singe82

HEY GUYS,
Thanks,
Sara