21,confused,mad

Jennyvb17

I did a lot of drinking etc while i was in high school. I was convinced that I would die soon anyway so it just didnt matter what i did. I didn't want to deal with being sick. There is no quick fix to feeling this way. and the damaging affects are just making you feel worse. I was hospitalized twice due to dios from the alcohol dehydrating me. As Diane said above talk to your doctor about getting on an antidepressant. I would also suggest using this forum, maybe talking to a psychologist regularly for a little while, and writing down your feelings to help you work through them.
There are plenty of experiences that you shouldn't deny yourself just because of this disease and that means taking the best care of yourself possible. I can't say I do it all the time... but I'm trying and I have to take it one day at a time. Once you start to figure it out it won't go away. Its one of those things I constantly go back to whenever life throws me a curve ball.

Jennyvb17

I did a lot of drinking etc while i was in high school. I was convinced that I would die soon anyway so it just didnt matter what i did. I didn't want to deal with being sick. There is no quick fix to feeling this way. and the damaging affects are just making you feel worse. I was hospitalized twice due to dios from the alcohol dehydrating me. As Diane said above talk to your doctor about getting on an antidepressant. I would also suggest using this forum, maybe talking to a psychologist regularly for a little while, and writing down your feelings to help you work through them.
There are plenty of experiences that you shouldn't deny yourself just because of this disease and that means taking the best care of yourself possible. I can't say I do it all the time... but I'm trying and I have to take it one day at a time. Once you start to figure it out it won't go away. Its one of those things I constantly go back to whenever life throws me a curve ball.

Jennyvb17

Jennyvb17

Jennyvb17

<br />There are plenty of experiences that you shouldn't deny yourself just because of this disease and that means taking the best care of yourself possible. I can't say I do it all the time... but I'm trying and I have to take it one day at a time. Once you start to figure it out it won't go away. Its one of those things I constantly go back to whenever life throws me a curve ball.

jesta36

just stay healthy and find someone to talk to. pick a project and stick with it till u finish. best way to fight depression is to stay active.
One Love

jesta36

just stay healthy and find someone to talk to. pick a project and stick with it till u finish. best way to fight depression is to stay active.
One Love

jesta36

One Love

jesta36

One Love

jesta36

<br />One Love