24 year old man engaged to a "CF'er"

bagged2drag

Some friendly advice: If you are unsure about your future with someone with cf, you need to make a decision. It is not fair to either yourself or your mate if you just string along just because you are unsure of what you want. That will cause more pain in the long run than just calling it quits now if that's what you think it will come to. I say this because I was in a relationship similar. I would rather have had an honest "I don't know if I can handle this" than just trying to make it work for the sake of making it work. If you're having second thoughts now when there is no major problems, how can you handle the relationship if something serious does come up?

bagged2drag

Some friendly advice: If you are unsure about your future with someone with cf, you need to make a decision. It is not fair to either yourself or your mate if you just string along just because you are unsure of what you want. That will cause more pain in the long run than just calling it quits now if that's what you think it will come to. I say this because I was in a relationship similar. I would rather have had an honest "I don't know if I can handle this" than just trying to make it work for the sake of making it work. If you're having second thoughts now when there is no major problems, how can you handle the relationship if something serious does come up?

bagged2drag

<br />