37 YEAR OLD THINKING ABOUT GOING ON SSI

Csebe3

Hi, kdmr1220, i'm 43 years old and belive me it was very hard for me to make that same dission I have 4 children , so , i undersatnd what your going threw , I just had to deside witch was more important,( ME ) or the things i could give them, ultamatliy the desion isn't up to us but, my doc said the longer i push it the more likely I was cutting my time down. its not easy working all your life and then all of the sudden nothing but i belive i made the right desion.

Csebe3

Hi, kdmr1220, i'm 43 years old and belive me it was very hard for me to make that same dission I have 4 children , so , i undersatnd what your going threw , I just had to deside witch was more important,( ME ) or the things i could give them, ultamatliy the desion isn't up to us but, my doc said the longer i push it the more likely I was cutting my time down. its not easy working all your life and then all of the sudden nothing but i belive i made the right desion.

Csebe3

Csebe3

Csebe3

<br />